DPM Prawit ridiculed on social media as gambling dens/Covid spread fallout spirals

snoop1130

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

has now been shown as someone who has been at the very least, economical with the truth. 

That is a real knee-slapper there, my morning coffee almost was spewed forth when I read that tidbit.  To say the least the man could not tell the truth even if it was staring him in the face.  

Sir the paper is Orange

Prawit, I don't see any paper.

Ok Then, moving on.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Gambling is a lot more prevalent in Thailand than in any other country I've lived. Thailand also happens to be the only one out of those countries where gambling is completely illegal. A coincidence?

The flabbergasting conundrum is, of course, that some of the individuals who *made* gambling illegal in the first place and/or who are supposed to police that the law is upheld are the very ones who are either directly involved in operating illegal dens or are benefitting from their operation in some other way. And *that* is the hypocrisy that unfortunately is so prevalent in our political, military and police circles. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Thai people have found a cause - fear of the pandemic - that far outweighs their love of gambling, especially at this time of heightened concern of the spread of the virus by those gathering in packed places.

No. They haven't round here. They still gamble and drink. And gamble...