Motorbike Tires without air

monique25

@jackdd Its not a shop. Its my mechanic!!!! I wrote this before. I always go to him. I dont know how much it cost. I dont use shopee. If i order something like clothes or something ..etc. i order always from lazzada and i search always for sellers that are located in china. And i chat with them and ask always for a cheaper price. And that worked for me always. Also i am living in chiang mai. There is no tourists here and most things are cheap here. Cheaper than in pattaya, phuket or other tourist areas that are areas for men. However for me this topic is finish. I have my money back. I have my new tire and everything is fine now. BYE

• Like 2

1 hour ago, monique25 said:

UPDATE: I was today at the policestation as the lady said yesterday from elite visa callcenter. The police there didnt spoke english so i called the Elite Visa Callcenter, Then they talked in thai language. I didnt understand what they said. He gave me my phone back and the lady said that the police will drive with me now to the shop so that i have to show them the shop. It was 2 Police officer in their motorbike. One was in the front and one behind their motorbike. So we drived to the mechanic. When we was there they was talking again in thai language. So i didnt understand what they said.  Then when they were talking the lady from elite visa was at the phone and called me. She said to give my phone again to the police officer. Then they were talking again with the police. Then the lady said that the owner said that he told me yesterday the price in the beginning. I said that this is a lie.  I never would accept it if it were 700 Baht. She said also that the owner didnt threatened me. I said to her that he said yesterday if i dont pay the 700 baht that they will not give me my motorbike. So in the end the lady from the callcenter said what i want now. I said that i dont want this expensive tire. So then they talked again with the police in thai. In the end she said that they will put my old tire and rubber there and will pay me back my 700 baht. I saw that they still had my tire and rubber from yesterday. So i aggreed with that. They put my old broken tire and rubber back and paid me my money back. The Police gone and all was finish.  After that i drived to my mechanic where i go everytime but yesterday he was close. Today his shop was open. I showed him the broken tire. I paid the same price like last year. 150 Baht for the tire and 120 Baht for the rubber. So total 270 baht. So i am very happy again. I also told him what happen yesterday and that they charged me 700 baht. He asked me if i have Line. I said no. He said to install LIne. I installed Line and he took my phone and type his phonenumber or something inside. He said if next time i have problem or if close to contact him in line.  He said always come to him if i have problem with motorbike. No go another he said. So that was a really happy day today. Now i will drive to BIG C cause i have to do some shopping. Have a nice day everyone and thanks all for your answers and help. 

I think you got the pretty face discount, most mechanics(men) are easily swayed by pretty women.

@Aforek I checked the price at Lazada now. And This tire with rubber cost arround 259 Baht. The tire is always together with a rubber. The location of the seller that i saw in Lazzada is Thailand who charges 259 Baht . i dont think a thai businness owner will order direct his products in Thailand. A private person is not a business that always get discounts. Why should a business owner order from online shop where everyone can get it for same price and do it at home by themself. Of course a business owner will always get it cheaper. Also he will not order just one. He will order a lot what gives him also a cheaper price again. I guess they do it like most thai. Most Thai Order it from China. And in china the prices are more cheaper than in thailand. I dont know if this is how my mechanic do it. Its just a suggestion and i didnt ask him about his business. It interest me not. I am not interested in cars, motorbike ..etc and i am not planning to open a mechanic shop. So ask this other men and not me how he do it. I can only say how i do it if i need nice clothes that looks same like on a fashion show. For that i contact the sellers in lazzada from china. Sometimes i make a screenshot and show it to them and ask if they have it and then he make a price. I always ask for a cheaper price and in 90 % i get it cheaper. The delivery just takes always longer. Sometimes 1 or 2 weeks. 

Edited by monique25
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, monique25 said:

i order always from lazzada

52 minutes ago, jackdd said:

The tire in your video costs 380 THB on shopee, but the shop charged you 150 for it? Doubt it.

Lazada 390 THB

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/8090-14-tl-westlake-i1615604710-s4428424645.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.7.947a7ec5nnaRDA&search=1