Woman shot and killed during Capitol riot was a QAnon supporter

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Join a mob of domestic terrorists invading the capitol building trying to overturn the results of a democratic election and disrupt the peaceful transition of power which is a cornerstone of American

It's easy.  Stay home.  You join a protest that was planned in advance to be a violent attack, ya get what ya deserve.  Stay home.

I I don't disagree with the sentiment of your post. I just want to make one correction  and one comment.    "Given the how easily US police seem to resort to lethal force, I'm surprised many

Posted Images

On 1/7/2021 at 11:29 PM, Thaivisa Web Content Team said:

Ashli Babbitt, a 35-year-old woman identified as an Air Force veteran by the Washington Post, was one of hundreds of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday, breaking into the House Chamber and leaving shattered windows in their wake.

Amid the bedlam, a gunshot hit Babbitt, and she was seen hitting the Capitol floor and bleeding from her shoulder. She died later that day.

She shouldn't have given up her day job.

"She last served on active duty at Dyess Air Force Base in Texas as a security forces controller, a job that usually entails manning gate security at Air Force installations."

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2021/01/07/woman-shot-and-killed-at-capitol-was-security-forces-airman-qanon-adherent/

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

sure, just darned unlucky, i guess.

Or careless of her?  Don’t poke your nose in where it’s not wanted! 

• Like 2