Surrounded by a shrinking circle of aides, a brooding Trump lays into Pence

webfact

THINK.  Trump might control 70,000,000 Americans, plus he has some serious connections abroad.  He has way, way, way, way more power than you think he has, president or not.  i'm not saying this is good....i'm just saying

Fine, his aides are gone......but I'm a little worried what might happen down the road.

probably nothing..........................................probably.  

Edited by onthedarkside
trolling comment removed
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

5 hours ago, Ventenio said:

THINK.  Trump might control 70,000,000 Americans, plus he has some serious connections abroad.  He has way, way, way, way more power than you think he has, president or not.  i'm not saying this is good....i'm just saying

Fine, his aides are gone......but I'm a little worried what might happen down the road.

probably nothing..........................................probably.  

Trump might control 70,000,000 Americans? I thought only 30,000 Trump supporters turned up in Washington. It wsa 70,000,000? They must be very tiny.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

I know it's masochistic, but I am missing the attempts at justification by the White House press secretary.

You aren't missing anything... I saw her 30 second press conference.

5 seconds saying what happened at the Capital was bad..  25 seconds saying it was all the fault of the Left, Antifa, BLM.

She looked rattled (picked the wrong side) and scurried out of the room without taking any questions..

There are still high-ranking Republicans hewing to the above talking points, trying to minimize (excuse) the damage.. but fewer every day.

The silver lining of course is that Trump, having over-played his hand, with considerable support from elected Republicans, is a much diminished political force..

this video shows the trumps all standing around watching TV, some dancing , Trump wearing boxing gloves, the day that 4,100 died of covid and another quarter of a million new infections. 

Strange stuff..

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/footage-of-the-trumps-celebrating-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riots/news-story/c776846918c22abc7ae0015a4a1435de

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't see many Trump supporters posting anymore. Many were quite confident that Trump would stay president and challenge the election. They have all gone silent. 

I don't see anyone defending him anymore. Seems that really a lot of people understand now how bad his actions were. Or they still support him but know their arguments wont hold. 

But the comments are pretty one sided now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1