Surrounded by a shrinking circle of aides, a brooding Trump lays into Pence

webfact

1 hour ago, Phoenix Rising said:

She is busy frantically trying to undo what can't be undone and and making statements written by trump's lawyers desperately preparing for the upcoming sedition trial:

It almost sounds believable until we remember who this statement is trying to protect:bah:

Remarks by Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany

Another turncoat.  From lies, inciting violence and being an enabler to this, to now changing her tune.  She's complicit.  Horrible person.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, peterpop said:

We should all be grateful to Trump for clearly revealing something that we all suspected; that 4o% of Americans are brain dead, radicals with zero education or experience of the rest of the world.

And they all have the same surname

CLAMPETT

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, DekDaeng said:

Trump should be on a suicide watch.

But then again, maybe not. Public interest, and all that.

Hope not. Given his psychopathology, he would try to take us all with him. And given his position, he could do it.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

Quite satisfying to watch the fools who cheered this pathetic grift on slink back to their holes. Can anyone think of any pro-Trump poster who managed to maintain a shred of credibility after this?

Edited by onthedarkside
quote of hidden post removed

46 minutes ago, peterpop said:

We should all be grateful to Trump for clearly revealing something that we all suspected; that 4o% of Americans are brain dead, radicals with zero education or experience of the rest of the world.

Reminds me of a US lady who put a message on the Quora global webboard site (about 5 yrs ago), saying that she was about to go to China for a year with her husband. She asked what was the best way to transport 100 Kg lots of canned food to China.

Why canned food? Because friends had told her all westerners who go to China are poisoned and never seen again, so she wanted to take her own food, all sealed in cans. 

A quick reply assured her that th comment all westerners are poisoned /killed was totally wrong, and also mentioned that there's plenty of canned goods available in China manufactured in China and imported from Europe, US and many other countries.

She responded that canned food is not allowed in Italy, France - her friend told her this.

She then changed her comment to can openers. her friend told her that taking an electric can opener to China is a bad idea, because electricity is only available about 2 hrs per day and you have to have permission for every appliance, TV etc., to plug it in/use power. So she was asking if she took 10 hand operated with her would that be enough.

Further her friend had told her that hand operated must be licensed in China and importing even one was illegal, so should she ask her arrival hotel in Shanghai to arrange a license for her in advance?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

i had the Fox app on my phone, I deleted it

I have been monitoring it along with what I perceive to be a decent cross section of news outlets in an attempt to open my stepson's eyes to the way things are reported and the perils of bias confirmation.  It's worked.

5 hours ago, Ventenio said:

THINK.  Trump might control 70,000,000 Americans, plus he has some serious connections abroad.  He has way, way, way, way more power than you think he has, president or not.  i'm not saying this is good....i'm just saying

Fine, his aides are gone......but I'm a little worried what might happen down the road.

probably nothing..........................................probably.  

A LHO event would do nicely.

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Interesting that pence boot-licks his way for four years, and then, all of a sudden realizes something is wrong - the wolves he helped raises are at the gates -  and does his darn job for one day. Yes, heap on the accolades.

As another useless, one-term vp from Indiana, he should shuffle home and never be heard from again.

Totally agree with your post as I find him just as abhorrent as Trump in his own way.

A supposedly dedicated Christian who totally forgot all about Christianity/the Bible/the commandments etc to stand behind Trump and applaud him after he had spouted lie after lie. Not to mention trump's adultery, stealing from a charity and greed in depriving workers on his projects from their money.

You cannot get more two-faced than that, and he is not deserving of any praise whatsoever for purely doing just one small aspect of his job, and that was beyond his capability to change or refuse anyway.

A Trump no-brain associate par excellence, and a deplorable man to boot..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ventenio said:

THINK.  Trump might control 70,000,000 Americans, plus he has some serious connections abroad.  He has way, way, way, way more power than you think he has, president or not.  i'm not saying this is good....i'm just saying

Fine, his aides are gone......but I'm a little worried what might happen down the road.

probably nothing..........................................probably.  

You seem to be confusing the 70 million people who voted for him with the number of people who blindly believe everything he says. Permit me to doubt that number is the same, 30 million at best.

It's a problem for the Republicans, how do they get rid of Trump without alienating his rusted-on supporters? Because dump him they must, or they will slide into irrelevance.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You seem to be confusing the 70 million people who voted for him with the number of people who blindly believe everything he says. Permit me to doubt that number is the same, 30 million at best.

It's a problem for the Republicans, how do they get rid of Trump without alienating his rusted-on supporters? Because dump him they must, or they will slide into irrelevance.

They have to grow a pair and think of the country rather than themselves. Good luck waiting for that to happen. 

5 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

Trump got the second highest vote ever even though he lost. He got more votes after being in power for four years. 
Why is he so popular with so many Americans? 

More importantly ...why are you trying to embellish a megalomaniac, mass murdering, seditionist ???

1 minute ago, steevjee said:

More importantly ...why are you trying to embellish a megalomaniac, mass murdering, seditionist ???

I was asking spidermike for his opinion as an American. Trump is good for a laugh but I don’t really care about American politics. 

I am no fan of Trump, mainly because he doesn’t pay his contractors for work completed and then offers them cents in the dollar but only if they sign a confidentiality clause. That was long before the people voted him as President. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Natai Beach said:

I was asking spidermike for his opinion as an American. Trump is good for a laugh but I don’t really care about American politics. 

I am no fan of Trump, mainly because he doesn’t pay his contractors for work completed and then offers them cents in the dollar but only if they sign a confidentiality clause. That was long before the people voted him as President. 

OK but speaking about this #**#'s popularity in the 1st place was a bit off and now you say the only thing you dont like about him is that he rips off his contractors??? you still dont seem to get it IMO.

Just now, steevjee said:

Speaking about his popularity kinda gave me that impression

Nah, I was asking why, when he obviously is very flawed, is he so popular amongst American people. 
70 million+ voted for him.

i find that surprising.

Spidermikes answer about the nazis didn’t really make sense to me. 

I suspect he isn’t going anywhere and without the constraints of being president he will unleash, and with 70 million encouraging him. 

1 minute ago, steevjee said:

OK but speaking about this #**#'s popularity in the 1st place was a bit off and now you say the only thing you dont like about him is that he rips off his contractors??? you still dont seem to get it IMO.

I am not American, I believe in democracy, so if they want to vote for the bloke, that is up to the American people to decide. 

I was asking about why he is so popular, obviously you are not a fan, but 70 million are, many quite fanatically. 

Why do you believe that to be the case sir? Why is Trump so loved by so many Americans?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Natai Beach said:

Nah, I was asking why, when he obviously is very flawed, is he so popular amongst American people. 
70 million+ voted for him.

i find that surprising.

Spidermikes answer about the nazis didn’t really make sense to me. 

I suspect he isn’t going anywhere and without the constraints of being president he will unleash, and with 70 million encouraging him. 

OK then my apologies ????  Also I would guess that at least 80% of that 70 million just left the room

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Natai Beach said:

I am not American, I believe in democracy, so if they want to vote for the bloke, that is up to the American people to decide. 

I was asking about why he is so popular, obviously you are not a fan, but 70 million are, many quite fanatically. 

Why do you believe that to be the case sir? Why is Trump so loved by so many Americans?

Sadly it has lowered my opinion of Americans.

My guess is that

A. they are utterly bombastic about their freedoms

B. as with most Right Wing voters they consider that Wealth is far more important than Health. This also explains why Covid has ravaged the US