Trump supporters who stormed U.S. Capitol could face sedition charges -prosecutor

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the sharpest pencils in the box, this crowd. Nice of them not to wear covid masks, so identification so much easier with full face photos

They caused a lot of damage inside the building.  Trump should pay for it.  His campaign paid for all the infrastructure outside.  They should pay for the damage outside also. 

Their best defense may be to plead they were cult brainwashed by way of Low IQ

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

There should be some national security laws in place, that allow Trump to be locked up in jail, until the 20th. He is a dangerous man, and a threat to the nation. 

And as far as charging his rioters with sedition, I have no issue with that. But, only a small percentage of the ones who broke into the capital building were arrested. 

Compared to Portland, where protestors who came close to government buildings were treated quite harshly, this reeks of favoritism toward the white Trump crowd. How can the capital building, with congress in session, not be considered a far greater security threat, than a nearly empty government building in Portland? Something smells fishy here. 

No doubt the capital police failed miserably. But, was it a deliberate failure? And if so, should they be charged with a crime? 

"...rioters..."

"...protesters..."

Zip up. Your bias is showing

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3

If you're like me, maybe you were wondering what these rioters hope to accomplish by invading the Capitol. It turns out that a lot of them were qanon supporters and they believed that by doing this they would instigate the storm. If you don't know what the storm is it's the Day of Reckoning when the corrupt elites will be tried and executed for treason. The paste link function on my mobile isn't working now but if you go to Business Insider you can get all the details.

Edited by placeholder
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, placeholder said:

If you're like me, maybe you were wondering what these rioters hope to accomplish by invading the Capitol. It turns out that a lot of them were qanon supporters and they believed that by doing this they would instigate the storm. If you don't know what the storm is it's the Day of Reckoning when the corrupt elites will be tried and executed for treason. The paste link function on my mobile isn't working now but if you go to Business Insider you can get all the details.

Oh they’ve instigated a storm alright.

It’s headed straight for them and Trump will not be throwing them rolls of tissue paper.

• Like 1