Four new cases found in Chiang Mai, all linked to one venue

webfact

On 1/8/2021 at 9:20 AM, webfact said:

“The 54th patient in Chiang Mai is a Thai man aged 23 from Sansai district. He displayed no symptoms,” Weerapan said. “The 55th patient is another Thai man aged 28 from Muang district. He also showed no Covid-19 symptoms.

“The 56th patient is a Thai woman aged 28, who works in Bangkok but recently returned home to Sankamphaeng district. She had symptoms of coughing and a blocked nose.

“The 57th patient is another Thai woman aged 22 from Muang district. She displayed symptoms of coughing and tiredness.”

2 with no symptoms

and 2 others, what WE USED TO CALL :   A COLD ...

but now it is all DEADLY COVID

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Kaopad999 said:

Technology is exactly what we should using during a time like this. 
These Track'n Trace apps can help save thousands of lives because a very high percentage of Covid cases result from people spreading the virus in the early phase of infection, before symptoms even appear.

how many people died again in a WHOLE YEAR in thailand

what now ? 66 ?  less than daily DEATH on the road

yeah, let's all panic

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:
23 hours ago, Moonlover said:

I do not understand the reluctance of some people to using Thai Chana.

If i'm traced and tested and the result is positive as a foreigner I'm in for a world of hurt in my wallet.

But chances are, if not traced, I'd have no ill effects form the virus, and it'd be gone in no time.

The tracing is absolutely of no personal advantage to me at all.

Tell me again what you don't understand?

Maybe it's a difficult construct for some but tracking and tracing isn't just for one's "personal advantage".

Maybe you should just bite the bullet and go get a PCR test anyway?

Then, if it's negative, you have 72-hours to get your happy ass back to Britain.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

If i'm traced and tested and the result is positive as a foreigner I'm in for a world of hurt in my wallet.

But chances are, if not traced, I'd have no ill effects form the virus, and it'd be gone in no time.

What I don't understand is why you are so freaking selfish. Carry around a virus that doesn't affect you but could well infect others, including your family. For Pete's sake, BMT, victims have died a horrific from not being able to breath oxygen, which is one of the worst ways to go, IMO.

Now be a good boy and behave sensibly.     

• Like 2

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You don't understand that it is people like you that are putting people underground well before their sell by date...

But, as we have seen, there are thousands like you, and people like you have also been put underground, early...

fruitcake.jpg.b4860028b66ce02edffd11898020f352.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

As I don't go out, the chances of me spreading anything is doubtful.

I also don't invite anyone to my home.

If you're entirely happy to possibly pay 100,000bht for the test and subsequent incarceration, even though you have no symptoms, you are more than welcome to volunteer.

"walk 9-10Km nearly every day" big garden?

On 1/8/2021 at 12:35 PM, BritManToo said:

Complete BS,

In Thailand the foreigner defiance is completely due to potential financial gouging of foreigners by the authorities/medicos.

I bet if you're tested positive, It'll be at least 100,000bht in expenses.

If you're tested negative, It'll still be 5,000bht for the test.

Fortunately you’re too old to serve as a super spreader. Just a short stint on a ventilator and your gone. Don’t worry about the bills. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 1/8/2021 at 12:29 PM, BritManToo said:

How people can be so selfish perhaps?

On 1/8/2021 at 12:35 PM, BritManToo said:

Complete BS,

In Thailand the foreigner defiance is completely due to potential financial gouging of foreigners by the authorities/medicos.

I bet if you're tested positive, It'll be at least 100,000bht in expenses.

If you're tested negative, It'll still be 5,000bht for the test.

Agree completely. The other thing is that anyone who has seen the pictures of the so called "field hospitals" will try to avoid spending  two weeks in a place thats isn't much better than a prison camp.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 12:09 PM, transam said:

... people underground well before their sell by date  ...

I'm equally paranoid about  catching the callousness and negativity of many  long-term expats who are still walking around above ground long after their use-by date.

I'm afraid that, if I look in a mirror, I might see one.

~o:37;

• Haha 1