Trump faces calls for removal, possible impeachment after Capitol chaos

webfact

15 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Besides destroying property and looting, plus ransacking offices, the terrorists placed pipe bombs and IEDs at various points inside the Capitol, at least one had an AR-15, others carried handguns, some carried zip cords they intended to use on kidnapped Democrats, others specifically sought out certain officials such as James Clyburn and Speaker Pelosi, and others smeared human excrement inside the Capitol halls. A Capitol Police officer was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher by the terrorists.

Some terrorists were caught on tape saying they were going to seize VP Pence and 'hang him from a tree' because 45 said Pence let him down by not dismissing the EC vote tally. Others were caught saying they were going to execute Speaker Pelosi.

Those are 45's people, whom he claimed were 'special' and he 'loved', and whom he, his son and his personal lawyer intentionally incited. According to Sen Ben Sasse (R-Nebraska), who spoke with aides inside the White House, 45 was surprised that others were not as excited as 45 when all were watching terrorists storm the Capitol. That is how deranged and evil 45 is.

As the public aids LE authorities trying to identify the terrorists, many of the terrorists now have been arrested. Many have been fired from their employment, including as donut shop and hot dog shop employees, and some truck drivers. Others, such as the one who calls himself Q-shaman, the one wearing animal skins and who is a groupie at many 45 rallies, is on Social Security Disability Insurance.  These terrorists are not the 'best and the brightest'.

Whatever faults HRC might have had, the term she coined for 45's people was spot on. They are Deplorables.

In case anyone still thinks or is trying to claim this was just a harmless protest or locker room coup or whatever nonsense the right wing terrorists (but I repeat myself) are saying.  I believe this is INSIDE the US senate.  In the actual room where the lawmakers were supposed to be.  Looks like maybe the upper seats, not on the floor which is one level down.

35adaffji4a61.jpg

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, shdmn said:

In case anyone still thinks or is trying to claim this was just a harmless protest or locker room coup or whatever nonsense the right wing terrorists (but I repeat myself) are saying.  This is INSIDE the US senate.  In the actual room where the lawmakers were supposed to be.

35adaffji4a61.jpg

Is that a cop or a terrorist?

9 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Just reported he tried to use the official potus twitter and it was taken down. They are closely watching him.

From what I heard, once you are banned, you are banned from all accounts.  The POTUS account will be taken over by Biden on the 20th.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

Terrorist.  But look at the handcuffs!  Wow!!!!!!!!

You don't just go to 7/11 and pick those up. Foreign security observers say there were insiders aiding in this terrorist coup.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, paddypower said:

a wise friend says that behind the scenes, the regulars in the military would have stayed in stand down position, throughout a coup, if not for the leadership of the Generals.  scary thought. Giuliani & Trump Junior should be  prosecuted for fomenting a riot, if not for treason.

Trump, back to March 2019 " "I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said. "Law enforcement, military, construction workers, Bikers for Trump ... They travel all over the country .... They’ve been great," Trump said at the time. "But these are tough people ... But they’re peaceful people, and antifa and all — they’d better hope they stay that way."

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play 'tough' | TheHill

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, J Town said:

It needs a 2/3 majority vote by the Senators in attendance. If the 45 supporting Senators decide to stay home, they can save face and let the REAL Senators take care of business.

You are talking about Conviction based upon the Impeachment, this refers to a Motion for Censure and requires a simple majority of the Senate.  Look it up.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Calling BS on this spurious, mendacious claim.

No need to taint your otherwise informed post with such embellishment.

Embellish you say.

Well the man (said with hesitation) concerned would be the greatest embellisher in world history. But perhaps easier (and correct) to just say greatest and most dangerous liar in world history. 

4 minutes ago, IraqRon said:

You are talking about Conviction based upon the Impeachment, this refers to a Motion for Censure and requires a simple majority of the Senate.  Look it up.

It is a super majority.  And the senate is still controlled by Mitch.  He blocked the last one, probably will do so again.  They'll never get the votes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_the_United_States#Senate_trial

The Constitution requires a two-thirds supermajority to convict a person being impeached.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Tough to keep up!

45 tried his campaign digital director, a guy named gary coby.

Twitter just suspended that account, too.

I'm thinking 45 is almost ready to offer Stormy another $130K and allow her to spank him again if he can borrow her Twitter account.

give Trump access to his Twitter account,  but no phone 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Calling BS on this spurious, mendacious claim.

No need to taint your otherwise informed post with such embellishment.

You know what the nicest feeling in the world, to quote the same wise friend, is how easy it's gonna be to not get baited, angry, stressed out by the voice and actions of this con man ever again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

The Final Days will be ugly.

Also consider that the trump "brand" is in the dumper.

He's got loans coming due.

His legal exposure goes from zero to eleven on 21 Jan.

golf in Dubai, anyone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1