Tesco Picalilly mustard pickles

Was at Tesco about 2 months ago and found 2 jars of Tesco sweet mustard pickles, or as you Brits say I think Picalilly. Was cheap too about 50 baht a jar. Bought both but since then I haven't seen it again. I found it in a really random area too, I think the wrong area. Has anyone seen it in Tesco or was it a one off thing. If so where do they normally keep it? With the sauces or with jam / peanut butter etc?

Tesco used to sell unsalted nuts and raisins , Sherbet lemons , Tesco cheese and red onion crisps , Tesco salad cream with a Union jack on it. ( best I can find in the sticks ) .

Colmans mustard in tubes ,  excellent breakfast sausages.....But alas non to be seen for 6 months or so.

I just put it down to no imports due to covid.

A lot of my favs lost.

3 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Tesco used to sell unsalted nuts and raisins , Sherbet lemons , Tesco cheese and red onion crisps , Tesco salad cream with a Union jack on it. ( best I can find in the sticks ) .

Colmans mustard in tubes ,  excellent breakfast sausages.....But alas non to be seen for 6 months or so.

I just put it down to no imports due to covid.

A lot of my favs lost.

I love sherbet lemons 😥

32 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Was at Tesco about 2 months ago and found 2 jars of Tesco sweet mustard pickles, or as you Brits say I think Picalilly. Was cheap too about 50 baht a jar. Bought both but since then I haven't seen it again. I found it in a really random area too, I think the wrong area. Has anyone seen it in Tesco or was it a one off thing. If so where do they normally keep it? With the sauces or with jam / peanut butter etc?

Make your own. It's so easy to do. All ingredients can be found in Makro.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, phetphet said:

Tesco has been sold to CP Group. They seem to be gradually running down their  stocks of all Tesco's own brand products and many western items.

Agreed, very sad.

9 hours ago, phetphet said:

Tesco has been sold to CP Group. They seem to be gradually running down their  stocks of all Tesco's own brand products and many western items.

I remember when Carrefour gave up on Big C.  There were notices in the stores saying that the imported products would continue to be available.  However, within a matter of weeks, no pâtés, no cheeses, no charcuterie, no foie gras.  Sad.

1 hour ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Just waiting to see what the new name of Tesco Lotus will be.

Probably something like Lotus 24/7. Got to try and outdo the other supermarkets.

2 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Probably something like Lotus 24/7. Got to try and outdo the other supermarkets.

They have already outdone them. CP own 7/11 also

3 hours ago, norfolkandchance said:

Hi Kenny. Google ‘Expat Foods BKK.’ They sell it.

That site appears not to have been updated since August 2019.  Are you sure they're still in business?

• Like 1