Got the COVID vaccine today.

ChouDoufu

5 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

It's not what you know, it's who you know ???? 

Suppose the rest of us will be paying through the nose to get our hands on one of those...

i didn't ask about the individual price.  will try to remember to ask when we get the second jab.

i did read somewhere that a dose (one or two?) would cost around $140.

Good to hear you got the injection,i hope the rest of the world will follow soon

so the economy can get back on track.

Something for the conspiracy people,flu and vaccine comes from the same place!

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

JFI...AstraZeneca said it will Provide Vaccines at Cost “in perpetuity” to low- and middle-income countries in the Developing World.

AstraZeneca is a member of Covax, a global initiative aiming to distribute Two Billion vaccine doses to 92 low- and middle-income countries at no more than $3 a dose. Neither Pfizer nor Moderna has however joined the initiative....oops...Pfizer..@ $20 per dose. Free for  first 100,000,000 early recipients in US...while Moderna recons $10 to $50 per dose but also Free for early recipients.(dont know how many?)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, davemos said:

Daily mail has a story about the chinese vaccine being the most unsafe ,with many side effects ........Expert calls China's Sinopharm vaccine 'the most unsafe in the world' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9121851/Coronavirus-vaccine-Expert-calls-Chinas-Sinopharm-COVID-19-vaccine-unsafe-world.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Side effect 75  - 20 years hard labour.

• Confused 1