Thrown for a loop...

WinterGael

What ever happened in the past is just that in the past.  If you never used to get up and cleaned up a bit after sex, and before sleep.

Well I guess your bouts were not very active, and you did not get a sweat on.  Maybe in the past you only were in Thailand

a few months per year, and she put up with you.  I doubt that she never cleaned up after the sex and before sleep, just that

you never noticed what went on.  Time to grow up and keep yourself cleaner fella, and just for fun, you could ask her why

she put up with you for so long.

Geezer

• Like 1

nothing for it but to simply every time jump in the shower 'with' her!  

on the other hand - has she adopted some new 'work ethic'?? 

she may have in stead in your absence delved deeper into Temple life and mindsets... 

If she gave you Massages prior; does she now insist on hand cleansing straight afterwards for that too? Spritial based massage therapy has followings where the thinking ios that the Masseur is drawing out the 'bad' from your body, into herself, and it needs to be cleansed immediately...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

no matter what kind of woman of where they come from, they always change, some faster then another.

in the beginning all is nice and sweet and then ..kabam....change comes in

Changes in everything, really unbelievable. You get to hear the stupiedst negative reasons and remarks.

SO then you change and its up to you what you can tolerate.

And sometimes you can get surprised from one day to another and your wife says "i want to divorce" , just like that.

Been there , done that. Had 2 relations with Dutch woman, 1 Antillean, 1 Indonesian, 1 Philippine and now, that will be my last, 1 Thai.

And the Thai relation is also cracking, due to negative change. Guess many men know by now what they fear if they have a relation:

CHANGE

To true... before we got married she would sit on my knee and watch F1 ...now she says she ‘kin  hates it and leaves the room until it’s finished....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAS21 said:

To true... before we got married she would sit on my knee and watch F1 ...now she says she ‘kin  hates it and leaves the room until it’s finished....

that's a common style of behavior when 'she' has been talking with other thai wives thing...   funny just a cpoupla days ago we had three of them pop in to meet Mrs after coming out of hospital... anyway mrs&I took them out to our gearden to sample and pick clean our garden crops. They hadn't noticed a Red Guava (farang) bush, and I gave them each a coupla samples of the ripe fruits coming out ATT... 

One of them went all  negative and started bleating to us all she something stuck in her teeth from them... well I had already sais to them to not bite down, but eat them sort of like how you eat an oyster (chew with tongue instead of teeth). 

well up until half an hour later ol' Mrs who'd always craved all over and would woof them all down - now back steps and declares she will never again eat them, and hates them because they will stick in her teeth...

This gives me a flashback of when I was a kid on the farm, when in the distance you'd see hillsides full of the horizontal cow trails across the hill...   denoting how all the cows in a herd will mindlessly copy and follow along behind the cow in front of them...   image.jpeg.172e269c80567b6029d10c3acb5f955e.jpeg 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tifino said:

that's a common style of behavior when 'she' has been talking with other thai wives thing...   funny just a cpoupla days ago we had three of them pop in to meet Mrs after coming out of hospital... anyway mrs&I took them out to our gearden to sample and pick clean our garden crops. They hadn't noticed a Red Guava (farang) bush, and I gave them each a coupla samples of the ripe fruits coming out ATT... 

One of them went all  negative and started bleating to us all she something stuck in her teeth from them... well I had already sais to them to not bite down, but eat them sort of like how you eat an oyster (chew with tongue instead of teeth). 

well up until half an hour later ol' Mrs who'd always craved all over and would woof them all down - now back steps and declares she will never again eat them, and hates them because they will stick in her teeth...

This gives me a flashback of when I was a kid on the farm, when in the distance you'd see hillsides full of the horizontal cow trails across the hill...   denoting how all the cows in a herd will mindlessly copy and follow along behind the cow in front of them...   image.jpeg.172e269c80567b6029d10c3acb5f955e.jpeg 

You should "bribe" a few Thai ladies and invite them to your house.

They should start talking to your wife that taking money from farang is a very bad thing to do.

Maybe she will follow their advice ????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlfHuy said:

You should "bribe" a few Thai ladies and invite them to your house.

They should start talking to your wife that taking money from farang is a very bad thing to do.

Maybe she will follow their advice ????

well thankfully she is immune to that very (and only that one) weakness - of money taking 

but she has already shared back to them the methods of how to irritate a husband (a prior one) irritate just enough to break that prior husband small masters degree brain down, into hitting her - so she could Divorce him. But at least she was honest to me of her past in that respect... and that she'd also done it to her first fella before him... 

- Mrs got that Hit/Divorce idea initially from yet another GF who'd gotten rid of her own now-Ex 10 years earlier.   

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, tifino said:

well thankfully she is immune to that very (and only that one) weakness - of money taking 

but she has already shared back to them the methods of how to irritate a husband (a prior one) irritate just enough to break that prior husband small masters degree brain down, into hitting her - so she could Divorce him. But at least she was honest to me of her past in that respect... and that she'd also done it to her first fella before him... 

- Mrs got that Hit/Divorce idea initially from yet another GF who'd gotten rid of her own now-Ex 10 years earlier.   

My advice.

Hidden cameras everywhere to protect yourself.????

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, tifino said:

But at least she was honest to me of her past in that respect.

Before or after you married her?

The obvious counter-honesty would be to confess you beat your previous wife to death after she irritated you too much.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2021 at 2:58 PM, Elkski said:

It is nice to just roll over and snuggle after.  I would say I am usually the snuggler.  Can't recall often being the snugie.  Shower after is best to prevent infections or bacterial growth.  How old is she?   So you have been back together for 4 months?  How long total? 

I would keep an eye on her away activities.  Another guy may be about.    But if so just imagine their predicament.  No you, then no money, no house to live.  Maybe they are wondering what to do.  Keep your assets protected.  Make sure you are not worth a satang dead. 

If one has to worry about getting an infection from one's wife, IMO it's over anyway.

BTW showering does not stop one getting an std.

On 4/4/2021 at 1:49 PM, jack71 said:

Some questions?

- Are you Indian?

- Do you have bad breath?

- Do you have bad smell on you body?

I suspect your wife doesn't luv you anymore. 

5 months down the road.  So we broke up.  I have new girlfriend.  She found out.  Had a freak out.  Now we are back together.  And all is back to the way it was last year.  A very loving and caring wife.  She not ask for money or anything. She very happy wife now.

And I thought Western women were hard to figure out.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, WinterGael said:

5 months down the road.  So we broke up.  I have new girlfriend.  She found out.  Had a freak out.  Now we are back together.  And all is back to the way it was last year.  A very loving and caring wife.  She not ask for money or anything. She very happy wife now.

And I thought Western women were hard to figure out.

Often makes me wonder about the saying--treat a lady like a <deleted> and a <deleted> like a lady.....I always wind up in the friend zone....

A few buddies I knew were dogs and treated the gals like <deleted>, and they ate it up, as I was always trying the nice guy approach, to no success..

Edited by metisdead
Inappropriate language removed.
  • Like 2

On 4/10/2021 at 2:16 PM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Often makes me wonder about the saying--treat a lady like a <deleted> and a <deleted> like a lady.....I always wind up in the friend zone....

A few buddies I knew were dogs and treated the gals like <deleted>, and they ate it up, as I was always trying the nice guy approach, to no success..

Always remember the saying "nice guys get washed away" or "nice guys come last" ( I like that one as it has a double meaning ).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Always remember the saying "nice guys get washed away" or "nice guys come last" ( I like that one as it has a double meaning ).

Would you say this saying is true? And applies to all ladies worldwide?   Certainly seems so from my viewpoint sadly...(still trying to crack the code)

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 1:21 PM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

(still trying to crack the code)

Don't bother- men will never understand women and visa versa, IMO. Just accept they are different from us and enjoy while one can.

Read "Men are from Mars and women are from Venus" by Jon Gray if you want some insight into the problem.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Don't bother- men will never understand women and visa versa, IMO. Just accept they are different from us and enjoy while one can.

Read "Men are from Mars and women are from Venus" by Jon Gray if you want some insight into the problem.

I think my mom had that book on her shelf......some of the answers lie right above me as I slept below, wondering......your observations seem about right....

Judging by the commercial, AXE body spray is the secret, but I would counter that with a 1000 bt bill any day....aka the Beta Baht Boy!.......Bingo! ????

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why so different, ambitions, dreams, preferred lifestyles, I think you will find it is the 'starting point' that makes a big difference

Look at it this way, you win the lottery, you want to do many things you can now afford, but how to have your family and friends enjoy the same? This is the conundrum many of the short arms deep pockets farang will never solve. Indeed the over generous may also fail

I believe success is there for those with ability and talent, money alone is not the solution, but overlooking financial support at crucial times, such as this covid shutdown where many family members may well be struggling can surely contribute negatively to any relationship.

As a work colleague would oft repeat - "where is the added value" ????

35 minutes ago, 473geo said:

the short arms deep pockets farang will never solve

LOL that wold be me, but Im willing to compromise..It just feels, in my mind, that if I "pay" it becomes a service or "fake"..could be MY issue with it, as some would say if you take a girl to the movie and dinner back home isnt that the same thing?...as to in LOS you just cut to the chase...maybe I need to unlearn this thinking but to ME

I would feel more as ease with the dinner and a movie way as maybe im fooling my brain its not just a backwards way of paying directly.....

maybe I like the challenge of seeing if I still have the charm or skills-game to connect up, as paying just feels to me like ive given up and no longer have a skill set..

As ive heard many say you pay for them to leave!.....I just look at money as a means to BUY goods and services, it feels odd to use it for what "feels" like a scam-ATM

On 4/3/2021 at 7:23 PM, AlfHuy said:

I shower once a week in summer and in winter, once a month. Doctor told, it keeps the bugs away.

Does her brother live now somewhere close ?

You must be a Dane.

54 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

LOL that wold be me, but Im willing to compromise..It just feels, in my mind, that if I "pay" it becomes a service or "fake"..could be MY issue with it, as some would say if you take a girl to the movie and dinner back home isnt that the same thing?...as to in LOS you just cut to the chase...maybe I need to unlearn this thinking but to ME

I would feel more as ease with the dinner and a movie way as maybe im fooling my brain its not just a backwards way of paying directly.....

maybe I like the challenge of seeing if I still have the charm or skills-game to connect up, as paying just feels to me like ive given up and no longer have a skill set..

As ive heard many say you pay for them to leave!.....I just look at money as a means to BUY goods and services, it feels odd to use it for what "feels" like a scam-ATM

The 'you pay them to leave' punters are delusional, as most have to pay their 'purchase' to turn up!!! ????

You mention charm, skill set, and compromise, all not required for your renting punter, indeed a stiffy is not even required as long as he pays the hourly rate ????

I'm talking 'relationships' that must be built, understanding, yes compromise, thought for the needs of your long term partner, not the selfish needs of the renting punter

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, 473geo said:

The 'you pay them to leave' punters are delusional, as most have to pay their 'purchase' to turn up!!! ????

You mention charm, skill set, and compromise, all not required for your renting punter, indeed a stiffy is not even required as long as he pays the hourly rate ????

I'm talking 'relationships' that must be built, understanding, yes compromise, thought for the needs of your long term partner, not the selfish needs of the renting punter

thats my thought..im usually there for at least 4 months, so im happy to use that time to "invest"...id like to date.....i actually scored the golden prize of a Uni gal last year as she was half filipino and thai....she had to go after singing justin B non stop tho......but was happy with my success and skills and not investing a baht.... ????

On 4/14/2021 at 4:05 PM, 473geo said:

I've found "relationships" to be over rated. In my experience they are often exploited by one side to their benefit, and one is dumped when one no longer is perceived to be of use. I know a woman that trades her partners for a different one depending on which skill set she needs at the time. I think she has had 5 or 6 live in partners since she divorced her husband because he didn't work hard enough for her liking. So much for "till death do us part" and "in sickness and health" which she swore to uphold at her wedding ( I was there ).

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I've found "relationships" to be over rated. In my experience they are often exploited by one side to their benefit, and one is dumped when one no longer is perceived to be of use. I know a woman that trades her partners for a different one depending on which skill set she needs at the time. I think she has had 5 or 6 live in partners since she divorced her husband because he didn't work hard enough for her liking. So much for "till death do us part" and "in sickness and health" which she swore to uphold at her wedding ( I was there ).

I guess there will be those where the grass is always greener elsewhere, then there will be those that promise meadows, but furnish a dry pasture, and cannot understand why partners are forever looking over the fence

• Like 1

On 4/19/2021 at 8:17 PM, 473geo said:

I guess there will be those where the grass is always greener elsewhere, then there will be those that promise meadows, but furnish a dry pasture, and cannot understand why partners are forever looking over the fence

Seems western women are happy enough to stop having sex with their partner, but still deny them having sex with other women at the threat of divorce and taking as much as possible.

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems western women are happy enough to stop having sex with their partner, but still deny them having sex with other women at the threat of divorce and taking as much as possible.

My (former) western misses not only denied me sex, but monitored me carefully to make sure I wasn't doing a DIY. She actually said, "Now I'm not having sex with you, you will never have sex again" and really meant it.

Ever seen 'American Beauty', his wife could have been my wife!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1