Thrown for a loop...

WinterGael

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

My (former) western misses not only denied me sex, but monitored me carefully to make sure I wasn't doing a DIY. She actually said, "Now I'm not having sex with you, you will never have sex again" and really meant it.

Ever seen 'American Beauty', his wife could have been my wife!

If she was denying you she was probably getting plenty on the side herself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2021 at 12:56 AM, BritManToo said:

My (former) western misses not only denied me sex, but monitored me carefully to make sure I wasn't doing a DIY

Been there done that. I only appreciated what an awful woman she was when I discovered Thailand, as I thought that was normal behaviour. However she was widely respected by the community- though of course they were not sleeping with her.

After me she rediscovered sex as she got married soon after, but also divorced, so must have tried the same BS on him.

• Haha 1

On 4/24/2021 at 2:52 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Been there done that. I only appreciated what an awful woman she was when I discovered Thailand, as I thought that was normal behaviour. However she was widely respected by the community- though of course they were not sleeping with her.

After me she rediscovered sex as she got married soon after, but also divorced, so must have tried the same BS on him.

@BritManToo & @thaibeachloversExactly the same as mine! Weaponised sex and used it as a form of punishment, to be granted when I was a good boy or she felt I had showed her sufficient respect; and then only to be denied when she felt that I wasn't up to her ideal of how I should be as an emasculated, woke, man-bun wearing man. Sometimes for months on end. Also like thaibeachlovers said above, she widely respected by all around her due to the front she put on. Yet at home she would give me the silent treatment for weeks/months on end. Only my family and the kids saw what she was really like and they all breathed a huge collective sigh of relief when it was over after 20+ years of her <deleted>, which was 19.5 years too long. Why I stayed is beyond my own comprehension, I can only put it down to wanting to be there for the kids. 

Edited by Inala
Was a bit garbled...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/4/2021 at 1:17 PM, JAS21 said:

To true... before we got married she would sit on my knee and watch F1 ...now she says she ‘kin  hates it and leaves the room until it’s finished....

Was she changing the gears?

3 hours ago, AlfHuy said:

Rob the sex master.

Give me your number. I have a few ex's who want a real stallion.

PS: There must be a reason why they are your exes 555

I haven't got time for your exes mate. 

You do them, just forget all that foreplay nonsense.

It just confuses them.

Good luck.

On 4/26/2021 at 7:46 PM, Inala said:

Why I stayed is beyond my own comprehension, I can only put it down to wanting to be there for the kids. 

I didn't have kids, but she did. After I left they never contacted me despite bringing them up more than her.

I stayed because I went all in when I moved in with her. When I left, I lost everything, but eventually starting over was better than staying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2021 at 7:56 PM, BritManToo said:

My (former) western misses not only denied me sex, but monitored me carefully to make sure I wasn't doing a DIY. She actually said, "Now I'm not having sex with you, you will never have sex again" and really meant it.

Ever seen 'American Beauty', his wife could have been my wife!

Western women are cold bitches.  And worse money grabbers than any Asian woman I've ever met.  ????????????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1