Man arrested for robbing Patong 7-Eleven with knife

rooster59

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1610184381_1-org.jpg

Patong Police have Patiphan Chaiyothin, 24, re-enact his crime of using a knife to threaten a staffer when robbing the 7-Eleven store. Photo: Patong Police

PHUKET: Police have arrested a 24-year-old man for robbing a 7-Eleven store off Nanai Rd in Patong at knifepoint in the early hours of Thursday morning.

Police were called to the 7-Eleven store, Nanai Rd Branch 3, at 2:10am on Thursday (Jan 7), Patong Police explained in a report released today (Jan 9).

Police arrived to be told by staff at the store that a man about 150-160cm tall wearing a blue-red jacket and blue jeans had entered the store and used a knife to threaten a staffer to hand over whatever money they had.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/man-arrested-for-robbing-patong-7-eleven-with-knife-78598.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-01-10

44 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Police arrived to be told by staff at the store that a man about 150-160cm tall wearing a blue-red jacket and blue jeans had entered the store and used a knife to threaten a staffer to hand over whatever money they had.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

This is what you get when your government abandons it's citizens during a pandemic with no furlough scheme in place.

Expect much more of this kind of thing to come.

makes sense.  It's a place with no cameras.   very little traffic.   bad lighting.   and they don't put the big bills in a safe under the cash register.......

dude would be better off emailing all TVF posters with an email, "send me 10000000 baht i get you very pretty woman you hansum man i agent u ok ok you ok?"

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

However…the 7/11 has said that even if the thief is caught they will not press charges…as he wore a mask, practiced proper social  distancing...and was the only customer they’ve had in nearly three days.

Edited by Hayduke
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ventenio said:

dude would be better off emailing all TVF posters with an email, "send me 10000000 baht i get you very pretty woman you hansum man i agent u ok ok you ok?"

I think he'd get more money pretending to be a rich and handsome English businessman with something stuck in customs and needs the help of a thai lady that he will marry later