Dual OVER pricing still active in Krabi

Especially now I would expect them to offer dual pricing everywhere there's an attraction.   Because everyone are <deleted> poor due to the pandemic. 

• Sad 1
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought somebody at the Prayut's gang was looking at removing(or already did remove) the discriminatory/discrimination DUAL Over pricing fee to enter parks  here, I guess I was expecting too much fr

After the years I've spent in Thailand, I've come to realize there's nothing I can do to change this so I just accept what the price is or walk away from it.

sneaky because it's a way from the main entrance, kind of hiding behind some bush/leaves.... insulting because it's discriminatory and I don't like to be discriminated for such stupid non sense rule t

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

So where on the scale does Florida sit on discrimination compared to Thailand again? 

No idea, that's why I was asking the question. 

As for the dual pricing in Thailand, as they say "up to you", personally I vote with my wallet (as I do in other parts of the world where dual pricing isn't  unique to Thailand as people want to make out).

• Like 1
14 hours ago, balo said:

Especially now I would expect them to offer dual pricing everywhere there's an attraction.   Because everyone are <deleted> poor due to the pandemic. 

if so feel that sorry for them, why don't you go around making some hefty contributions

• Confused 1
On 1/10/2021 at 6:10 AM, steevjee said:

I think it's reasonable to ask maybe double what a Thai would pay, but 5 to 10 times more is downright rude

It's still just $6. 

If that's going to ruin someone's day, I suggest they aren't Thailand's target demographic- not the foreigners they want to cater to.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
On 1/10/2021 at 3:10 PM, steevjee said:

I think it's reasonable to ask maybe double what a Thai would pay, but 5 to 10 times more is downright rude

Why ???? Why should you or any foreigner pay 2x (or any more, or less) than a Thai ??? 

There is no reason or excuse which justifies any additional charge whatsoever. 

• Like 1
On 1/10/2021 at 5:58 PM, Andy from Kent said:

After the years I've spent in Thailand, I've come to realize there's nothing I can do to change this so I just accept what the price is or walk away from it.

Walk away

• Like 1

Don't go, simple.  There are plenty of other nice places in Thailand to spend your money. I stopped going anywhere near the south of the country years ago after being constantly ripped off by the greedy locals. 

• Like 1
On 1/10/2021 at 5:58 PM, Andy from Kent said:

I walk every time! 

• Like 2