Trump may turn to Giuliani again to defend against impeachment

webfact

I think that Trump my be given a way out to not face charges.  Go quietly and go now and all the crimes and misdemeanors will be swept under the carpet.  It may sound far fetched but I am sure the power in America just wants to draw a line under all this.   What has happened with Trump is staggeringly embarrassing for the USA on the world stage.  To go through months of court cases which will be followed with relish by the world's media would just prolong the agony of whole Trump fiasco.

Personally I think he should be shamed and blamed to the the full extent of the law but unfortunately I think that is unlikely to happen.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Understatement if ever there was one .. what about that Sydney Powell , couldn't she summon up some sort of

" aliens made him do it " defence .. 

nancy will be introducing articles of impeachment possibly as early as this afternoon.

time is short!  powell better get kraken!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, dunroaming said:

I think that Trump my be given a way out to not face charges.  Go quietly and go now and all the crimes and misdemeanors will be swept under the carpet.  It may sound far fetched but I am sure the power in America just wants to draw a line under all this.   What has happened with Trump is staggeringly embarrassing for the USA on the world stage.  To go through months of court cases which will be followed with relish by the world's media would just prolong the agony of whole Trump fiasco.

Personally I think he should be shamed and blamed to the the full extent of the law but unfortunately I think that is unlikely to happen.

It's unrealistic to think Trump would ever do anything quietly. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2021 at 5:59 AM, webfact said:

Trump may turn to Giuliani again to defend against impeachment

Rrrring

DT: Rudy, it's Donald... Come on, pick up... Rudy

"Can't come to the phone right now. Please leave your name and message after the beep."

Beeep

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:
1 hour ago, charmonman said:

Funny, all the Trump fans on this forum seem to have gone quiet. I guess even they are finally embarrassed by the clown show now.

Just waiting for talking points from FN, OAN and RT. They'll be back whining about something soon enough.

Exactly. Just like their dear leader, they haven't given in or given up. They've just dug in deeper and are quietly awaiting reinforcements. They are shameless, unapologetic and still angry.

• Like 1