Pattaya: Creepy pictures sum up dire state of tourism at once popular resort

webfact

Just now, Leaver said:

How so?  Money is money.

We already had millions of zero baht Chinese coming here.

Why not get the wealthy Chinese coming here and make some money out of them?     

Sihanoukville - tiny little pretty much unknown place until recently.

Although Pattaya is a beach resort it's also a decent sized city, not gonna happen, deal with it.

Are you suggesting the 2 places share similarities (apart from having a coast line)?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Sihanoukville - tiny little pretty much unknown place until recently.

Although Pattaya is a beach resort it's also a decent sized city, not gonna happen, deal with it.

Are you suggesting the 2 places share similarities (apart from having a coast line)?

You need to travel more around the region, Harry.

This is what Thailand's competition are doing, and yes, I have been there, and seen Chinese gamblers laying big money out for bets, and also westerners.  

https://thegrandhotram.com/

It's not just a Sihanoukville comparison.  It's comparing Thailand's outdated laws compared to their competition.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Yeah, no chance it'll happen in Pattaya, it's a completly different animal than what Sihanoukville was, not even worth the comparison, you should know that.

No chance it will happen in Thailand. The big fella is vehemently opposed to it.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 10:51 AM, tomauasia said:

I will say this now. I know the Thai army or gov. Which ever you wish. They did do there best in some respects. But They wanted to kill off Pattaya. That is the truth. I thought thus week 1. It was only when a Thai official l know through Australian boxing told me the truth. Its so very very sad. For me due to the fact l lived there for 5 years. If you ask Bob Arum. Who are the high rollers..He will tell you only the Chinese. But everything comes at a cost later. This gov never made any attempts to keep the entertainment districts alive. Because they were waiting on the Chinese.

They have destroyed many lives and believe there still popular.

Why would you ask Bob Arum about the Chinese?

Your trying to hard kid....just look around you.

On 1/11/2021 at 12:50 PM, Tropicalevo said:

That should read 'thanks to the government.

You have no idea what goes on in some of those go go bars. Let's just say a lot of body fluids being swapped 

I'm sure your just acting dumb for more likes 

From face book Pattaya real estate for all of us that wouldn't have a clue about pricing 

Anybody want to split 5 ways with the target of losing money over 5 years? Could be fun 

For the sake of disclosure I will be in charge of the "hiring" 

"Brand New Go Go Bar for Sale: Near Walking Street / 200Business in brief: brand new completely renovated – fully equipped - 100 meters from the beach - 300 meters to Walking Street - 3 VIP private rooms - 2 apartments -  ready to open up the moment the government gives green light - previous price was 3,500,000.00THB - now with a discount of 550,000.00 THB selling at the present price of 2,950,000.00 THB - inclusive is 500,000.00 THB refundable deposit - rent is 60,000.00 THB but the present owner gives 3.5 months free of rental being the months January, February, March and April 2021 - view this as first and meet the owner – Call MK 0876076238

10 hours ago, jacko45k said:

That did not help me in the slightest.... I read the advert and did not see any 'name' or specific location. They all look the same inside... to me in my usual condition.

They like to conceal the location of these bargains, in order to not cause a rush to buy.  ????  

• Haha 1