Anutin backtracks: All Thais and foreigners are eligible for Covid treatment

webfact

Thank you for finally realizing what many have been saying Anutin.  Of course there are many who believe what you said prior to backtracking should be happening/occurring including the person who posted a few above this post.  Health care for all that have covid as well as testing should be made available to get in front of the Covid virus here.  Yes I will say that it appears they had done a decent job prior to the newest spread, but they will never know the true volume of those that may also be spreading it unless they provide the tests to all and make no comments about where it probably originated from.  Taking care of the issue is what's needed not bowing ones back and blaming people.  I live here and enjoy what I have, I may grumble and be critical of things, but we all have that right, and if they do not ensure the availability of all avenues to fight the virus it will continue to spring up and spread.  Doing the right thing is never popular, but when it must be done tough calls and measurements need to be made and put in place to stop transmission, complacency is not needed during these times.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, pseudorabies said:

Let's say I just bought a car in Thailand that was made in Thailand for 2 million baht including VAT.  How does the amount of tax I just paid compare with the tax paid by a Thai farmer in a rural community? 

Probably proportionately the same as the  farmer who bought a new 1 million Bht pickup

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Anutin backtracks: All Thais and foreigners are eligible for Covid treatment

Where's the new news, it's about all he does, says something and then retracts it, it keeps him in the headlines though.

This one will be retracted as well, as there exists a class of foreigners that are sent to private hospitals to pay for their treatment.

Easy fix. If the farang hasn't got MorChana or ThaiChana on his smartphone or hasn't bothered to activate it, ignores the sign-in book alternatives or refuses to wear a mask, then no, they can wait for a shot.

Basically the same criteria that Johnson and Hancock should hold over the UK's great unwashed. Either comply with the rules or take a number.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1