Seven youths found dead in different areas of Bangkok

webfact

Seven youths found dead in different areas of Bangkok

11-teen-dead.jpg

Seven young Thais have been found dead from, as yet, unknown causes. A seventh is thought to have died from overdosing on a new form of narcotic cocktail, known among young users as “K powdered milk”.

Rescue workers, from the Por Teck Toeng Foundation, rushed to a house in Soi Charoenrat 7, in the Rama 3 area of Bangkok, after the discovery of the body of a young male. They found no immediate evidence of violence in the room or on the body of the victim, aged about 20, but did fine traces of “K powered milk”, which is a cocktail of ketamine, heroin, sleeping pills and methamphetamine.

Police said that users of this drug cocktail get a rapid onset high, but the mixture can kill if overused.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/seven-youths-found-dead-in-different-areas-of-bangkok/

Logo-top-.png
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, webfact said:

Seven young Thais have been found dead from, as yet, unknown causes. A seventh is thought to have died from overdosing on a new form of narcotic cocktail, known among young users as “K powdered milk”.

seven, a seventh. mmm????

53 minutes ago, webfact said:

but did fine traces of “K powered milk”, which is a cocktail of ketamine, heroin, sleeping pills and methamphetamine.

Police said that users of this drug cocktail get a rapid onset high, but the mixture can kill if overused.

That's for sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Natai Beach said:

It sounds like a ripper.

You hallucinate on the ketamine, while nodding off on the heroin, doze off with the sleeping pills and wake up full of energy on the meth which also enhances the hallucinations from the K.    

Simultaneously 

Does Natai Beach note from experience?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Moonlover said:
6 hours ago, petermik said:

If you live by the sword.....RIP to these young people :jap:

What a strange comment. Do you understand what that term means?

I reckon, "If you ride the ragged edge..." would be more apropos.

It really is very simple, fentanyl has arrived, folks think they are doing heroin, except they are getting much more bang for their buck thsn they anticipated. 

Its going to get worse.

Look what fentanyl us doing to communities in canada in the us.

Until the recent huge bust in myanmar which found thousands of litres of liquid fentanyl, the chinese were expprting exclusively to north americs and maybe europe, it seems the export is no longer exclusive of asia.

To quote monty python, Bring out your dead.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

It sounds like a ripper.

You hallucinate on the ketamine, while nodding off on the heroin, doze off with the sleeping pills and wake up full of energy on the meth which also enhances the hallucinations from the K.    

Simultaneously 

well no... you are more likely to never wake up at all.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, keith101 said:

A common cause of death around the world for people of all ages and dealers have no sympathy for any of them only care about the money they are making .

People who kill their customers get very little repeat business. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, pegman said:

We had MDA.  Never heard of anybody croaking from that.  Not sure why it disappeared. Forced me to move on to decades of g & t.

Mexican weed, Blonde Lebanese hash, and organic mescaline were favourites back in college and university. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, webfact said:

seventh is thought to have died from overdosing

Seems to me many are jumping to the conclusion that all of these deaths were from OD, when only one is “thought” to have died from OD. The story doesn’t say or provide and evidence of this. I hope investigating officers don’t make same assumption without evidence.

My opinion is that no one is forced to take the drugs that they take, and if they

die from their choice, so be it. There are so many organizations that try to help

drug users and some seem to enable them to continue their drug taking until they

eventually succeed in killing themselves off. So I guess I have very little sympathy for

the drug users who die by their choice.

Geezer

• Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 7:40 AM, richard_smith237 said:

While highlighting what a unsympathetic tool is he, the award for the biggest on ThaiVisa.com goes to..........  

...never coloured outside of the lines, never skied off piste, never strayed off-script, never made a mistake... 

....never a hypocrite :whistling:

And all with a chang in his hand for style points

6 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

My opinion is that no one is forced to take the drugs that they take, and if they

die from their choice, so be it. There are so many organizations that try to help

drug users and some seem to enable them to continue their drug taking until they

eventually succeed in killing themselves off. So I guess I have very little sympathy for

the drug users who die by their choice.

Geezer

Indeed, alcohol related deaths too. 

They deserve it man.