Constant 403 Errors

stubuzz

Two minutes after posting above unable to edit as post moved/removed/too long ago (two tries) - systems in serious self destruct mode it seems.

At any are it is CloudFront not CloudFlare sending these connection refused messages.

21 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

It has been unusable since about 1300 and only now sometimes getting forum to answer rather than 403 from cloudflare - still no notice to members that there is anything wrong or even an answer to this thread so suspect moderators are also locked out but the Nation home page seems to be working if anyone wanted to advise there were issues.

censorship... good by freedom of speech, it became a province of China and they are following same protocols  555

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

I do think there is some type of censorship going (recently) around in Thailand as my regular  VPN connection is stopping, same here at TV....  without VPN no problem connecting to the Forums

I cannot connect normally at all - only using the vpn do I eventually get through at the moment.

• Like 1

Same here. Constantly refreshing gets it to work though:

403 ERRORThe request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Request AND TVF members could/cannot be satisfied!

Edited by 2530Ubon
  • Like 1

This same thing happened  about a week ago for an hour or so. then came good, there was a thread running then with a few people commenting

Everyone doing page refresh doesnt help as the cloudfront  servers etc see it as a DOS attack

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

This same thing happened  about a week ago for an hour or so. then came good, there was a thread running then with a few people commenting

Everyone doing page refresh doesnt help as the servers etc see it as a DOS attack

A DDoS is a bit different from a few hundred people trying to refresh page at the same time.

If that was so there would be a 403 error 365 days a year.

By the way the same problem last week was all night for me, and today is also since about 3pm