Constant 403 Errors

stubuzz

15 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Have you not considered that like most of us they were unable to access the forum.

Its been reported and is being worked on.

Seems to me like it worked fine and quick for you. I assume it would be the same for them. This is a problem, that you with a few irritating clicks get get around. Maybe they could not ar5e themselves to do that.

However, Nice to know that it is being worked on. Sad that took over 6 hours as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

Seems to me like it worked fine and quick for you. I assume it would be the same for them. This is a problem, that you with a few irritating clicks get get around. Maybe they could not ar5e themselves to do that.

However, Nice to know that it is being worked on. Sad that took over 6 hours as well.

Nothing quick about it, It worked for me after 7 hours of no access, due to my own ability to find a work around which was then passed on to others.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 2530Ubon said:

CloudFront - It's another thing from Jeff Bezos, so not surprising it doesn't work. Venturing out into every industry isn't panning out so well.

it's possible that there is an attack on AWS servers and CloudFront since the fallout of the Trump saga, and hackers are taking revenge for Trump social media shutdown

• Sad 1

Probably a DDoS flooding the server.  I think you can get someone to do it on a blackhat site for very little money or maybe even nothing at all.  Maybe some disgruntled user who got banned.

Edited by shdmn

and now for another demonstration of my power.  :clap2:

the last thing i remember i was commenting on the Hua Hin massage girls rioting and i thought the mayor had cut my internet.

but seriously 11 hours now and this is the first i could get in. constant 403 errors all day. had to change to firefox from brave.

and changed VPN to Perth just to see what would happen

well I can say that thaivisa does not work with Brave browser anymore.

I can read but cannot post anything. can't read notifications.

I'm going sleep now and i can only hope that the forum is not purple in the morning.

Edited by NCC1701A

7 hours ago, shdmn said:

Probably a DDoS flooding the server.  I think you can get someone to do it on a blackhat site for very little money or maybe even nothing at all.  Maybe some disgruntled user who got banned.

See what we can do with 3 AA batteries and a tin can  when we are bored with "cluck "all to do here in the jungle , better be nice  from now on TV????????

• Haha 2

On the Home page the date says Bangkok 11 Jan 2021 14:36 ?

while on my Pc the time is 8.42 12/1/21 , it did not work for me

until i came out of the VPN, cleared browser cache, then it worked,

more ThaiVisa improvements .....

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Nothing quick about it, It worked for me after 7 hours of no access, due to my own ability to find a work around which was then passed on to others.

Okay! Then I suppose I was lucky. Just refreshing the page between 2-10 times and it worked. Irritating though. However, seems to be fine today. ????

16 hours ago, Mavideol said:

I do think there is some type of censorship going (recently) around in Thailand as my regular  VPN connection is stopping, same here at TV....  without VPN no problem connecting to the Forums but as soon I connect via VPN the error pops up and can not access the Forums, already tried 4 different locations and the problem persists.... good by freedom of speech and freedom to access some naughty sites.... 555

not for me, so I don't think that is happening.  It's only on TVF that the problem arises, VPN or not. But it would be nice to have an explanation from the management. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

so i guess this is it because i can't get thaivisa to work on brave browser.

whatever changes were made to the website makes it impossible to use the forum.

can't comment, can't react, can't read notifications.

goodbye cruel world...

You will be missed!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1