Constant 403 Errors

stubuzz

1 hour ago, Boomer6969 said:

Indeed, without ad blocker the screens look totally messy. Also they, I mean TV's advertising customers, should see that too many adds crammed into one screen are neutralising each other. And as a forum member I'd rather leave than use it within add blocker.

Mines nice and tidy My  normal view here

Screenshot (3).png

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, transam said:

You are assuming the back room boys are Thai, or that TVF hardware is actually in LOS.

Yes actually I am. that out of two reasons.

• As many faults as it is with this page and forum, that actually points to Thai quality and handy work.
  • Concerning the hardware, I would assume they must have it in Thailand, due to it´s specific information and that they are constantly worried of us writing something that will upset the powers that are.
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

Yes actually I am. that out of two reasons.

• As many faults as it is with this page and forum, that actually points to Thai quality and handy work.
  • Concerning the hardware, I would assume they must have it in Thailand, due to it´s specific information and that they are constantly worried of us writing something that will upset the powers that are.

You assume wrong.....????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

And how many of those others sites you speak of use the Invision platform ? Sometimes 3rd parties have to deal with issues and handle things not the end user who can only request assistance when an error appears and join the queue.

I can think of one forum here in Pattaya that uses the same version of Invision and Cloudflare. No problems on that site and never had popups. Also had the same upgrade recently, the "go to top of page" arrow disappeared but quickly returned, unlike TV. Maybe TV should contact them and ask to borrow their techies?

Edited by polpott
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

There should have been no need for you to find a work around.

I assume that if you found a workaround you would have passed it around on the forum, which very few people could access and would therefore not have been able to read it.

I found a work around and send 6 PM to the 6 posters that were on line at the time, no thank you received, thus decided to stop forwarding the work around

• Like 2

Appears to be a poorly implemented attempt to stop ad blockers. Get rid of add blocker and I can see most of front page. The work around click the forums button and do not use the front page, pain in the ass yes, or just don't come back. up to you.

Cheers

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Brave browser still not working

It's been working fine here for the last 10 minutes, No ads and Brave is fast .  My IP is in Europe.