Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The picture looks like a new  problem at least with chrome

 

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from assets.thaivisa.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone forgot to feed him.    

Thankfully there are other things in life than Thaivisa forums, 555

It has been happening for a few hours now.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, poohy said:

The picture looks like a new  problem at least with chrome

 

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from assets.thaivisa.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

got that 2-3 days ago not anymore, all appears to be working fine

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

got that 2-3 days ago not anymore, all appears to be working fine

That's Strange..... its just started here today

Its all getting bit tedious now  it all boils down probably to  them fixing something at some stage  that wasn't broken

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, poohy said:

That's Strange..... its just started here today

Its all getting bit tedious now  it all boils down probably to  them fixing something at some stage  that wasn't broken

as the old saying goes..... "if ain't/wasn't broke why fix it"  555

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

ok so on Brave browser if you lower the shields this site works. 

Brave browser now working for me with standard shields enabled - the no. of trackers/ads blocked is also significantly reduced from yesterday (at least on this forum)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...