Jump to content

U.S. House likely to consider Trump impeachment on Wednesday


Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

3 GOP members of the house now say they will vote to impeach.  17 more are also expected to join them.  So, seems it will happen in the house.

 

McConnell is said to approve of the action.  Perhaps as a way for the GOP to rid themselves of Trump?  Hmm....it will be interesting to see how this unfolds.  Maybe the GOP will turn the corner and start becoming a better political party?

Yeaaaaaaa!!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

republicans claiming NOW is the time to move on and unite the country, after spending the last four years dividing it, bring to mind a quote attributed to Abraham Lincoln:   “Hypocrite: The

Well, finally, something to unite the country.  Anti Trumpers are chomping at the bit for a trial as are Trump supporters. Looks like Trump will present evidence that the courts refused to hear.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

3 GOP members of the house now say they will vote to impeach.  17 more are also expected to join them.  So, seems it will happen in the house.

 

McConnell is said to approve of the action.  Perhaps as a way for the GOP to rid themselves of Trump?  Hmm....it will be interesting to see how this unfolds.  Maybe the GOP will turn the corner and start becoming a better political party?

Exactly my belief. The revival of returning to be relevant and reputable is at the threshold for all Republicans. Mitch got railroaded out of power, religated to minority leader and can return the favor by taking trump out for good. Opportunity awaits. Man up dude he would trash you like he did already without a thought.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Exactly my belief. The revival of returning to be relevant and reputable is at the threshold for all Republicans. Mitch got railroaded out of power, religated to minority leader and can return the favor by taking trump out for good. Opportunity awaits. Man up dude he would trash you like he did already without a thought.

Yeah, from what I've read, Mitch is very upset he lost his top job.  Due to the loss in GA.  Which was basically a referendum on Trump.  And Trump lost.  Again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2021 at 4:02 PM, goldenbrwn1 said:

The Dems and MSM just realised their biggest asset is not president anymore very soon . They could drag this impeachment out for years and hopefully distract the people from the useless tit Joe Biden . Yes Trump is mental but impeachment? Christ which president have they had that wasn’t dodgy enough for impeachment? 
 

 I just feel the MSM have realised their biggest news story is going away and the Dems still need to keep playing the blame game as they are a complete joke.

The Dems did a very fine job for 8 years under Obama & Biden and Trump wasn't even a blip on the radar then (apart from being a pest and calling for proof of citizenship).

There is certainly plenty to blame Trump for (massive covid infection/deaths, an economy on it's knees, a huge budget deficit and National Debt) but I predict Biden will just roll up his sleeves, appoint the right people to the right job (remember when that used to be a thing) and get on with getting the US back to it's former glory. He's already got experience in it (2008 financial meltdown after yet another GOP administration) so is more equiped than anyone to get things back on track.

Trump will soon be a distant memory (hopefully an impeached one) without any further need to discuss.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, J Town said:

Shouldn't this topic be closed? He be impeached.

He is impeached yes.  Two times now.  So the bigliest most impeached president ever.  He still needs to be convicted by the Senate in order to remove him from office and remove a lot of his post presidency taxpayer paid benefits.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 12:41 AM, Jeffr2 said:

Yeah, from what I've read, Mitch is very upset he lost his top job.  Due to the loss in GA.  Which was basically a referendum on Trump.  And Trump lost.  Again.

There was also the small matter of him losing the general election.  But yea, besides that it was totally a referendum on him.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shdmn said:
On 1/13/2021 at 3:41 PM, Jeffr2 said:

Yeah, from what I've read, Mitch is very upset he lost his top job.  Due to the loss in GA.  Which was basically a referendum on Trump.  And Trump lost.  Again.

There was also the small matter of him losing the general election.  But yea, besides that.

It was completely 45's fault for the two Georgia losses. Mitch has been quoted as being furious with 45 and saying he will never speak to 45 again.

Mwuhahaha!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J Town said:

It was completely 45's fault for the two Georgia losses. Mitch has been quoted as being furious with 45 and saying he will never speak to 45 again.

Mwuhahaha!

Oh yea, it was totally bunker boys fault for losing GA and therefore the Senate.  All because he's such a sore loser. And now Mitch is throwing him under the bus by letting him get convicted on the impeachment for it. I don't think anyone could have come up with a better ending to this reality TV show of his.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Oh yea, it was totally bunker boys fault for losing GA and therefore the Senate.  All because he's such a sore loser. And now Mitch is going to let him get convicted on the impeachment for it. I don't think anyone could have come up with a better ending to this reality TV show of his.

It could get better:  His finances are finally revealed, he is exposed as a massive con man, he goes to prison, his empire goes bankrupt, Russian oligarchs who purchased Trump condos as boltholes have their properties confiscated...

 

Lock him up!  Lock him up!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Oh yea, it was totally bunker boys fault for losing GA and therefore the Senate.  All because he's such a sore loser. And now Mitch is throwing him under the bus by letting him get convicted on the impeachment for it. I don't think anyone could have come up with a better ending to this reality TV show of his.

As much as I DETEST The Grim Reaper (aka Mitch), he is playing the game well. He isn't coming right out saying he supports Senate removal, and this is keeping the putty-brained loser-in-chief stuck in his playpen, unsure of what actions he should take. This is keeping 45 basically flaccid, impotent, defanged.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, J Town said:

As much as I DETEST The Grim Reaper (aka Mitch), he is playing the game well. He isn't coming right out saying he supports Senate removal, and this is keeping the putty-brained loser-in-chief stuck in his playpen, unsure of what actions he should take. This is keeping 45 basically flaccid, impotent, defanged.

I think he has a few more surprises left.  Including pardoning his entire family.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Scott locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...