Pattaya Projects & Neo Pattaya

Oldie

Monorail, beautification of Central Pattaya and Jomtien beach even with underground toilets, improving Bali Hai, removing of the in(famous) high building at Bali Hai and other projects - some of them under the slogan "Neo Pattaya". Did any of these projects start already?

• Haha 1

On 1/12/2021 at 7:46 AM, Oldie said:

Monorail, beautification of Central Pattaya and Jomtien beach even with underground toilets, improving Bali Hai, removing of the in(famous) high building at Bali Hai and other projects - some of them under the slogan "Neo Pattaya". Did any of these projects start already?

I remember the underground toilets in the market square in Romford, they got flooded when we had really bad rain one year, I don't have much faith in underground toilets here in the rainy season. 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 12:00 PM, Golden Triangle said:

I remember the underground toilets in the market square in Romford, they got flooded when we had really bad rain one year, I don't have much faith in underground toilets here in the rainy season. 

They may need to call in the foreign cave divers to rescue the trapped.   ????

Anyone care to speculate what happened to this project??  Its now January 2021

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/08/17/pattaya-beach-to-be-renovated-for-about-160-million-baht-including-underground-public-toilets/

Pattaya beach is planned to be renovated with a 160 million baht budget. The renovation will consist of repaired and renewed footpaths, more green zones, more parking areas and underground toilets.

“The renovation will start on October of 2020 with a 160 million baht budget.” The Mayor concluded.

Edited by redwood1