Prachinburi hospital serves up marijuana-spiked delicacies

webfact

6 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

I would agree with you if marijauna had actually been legalized for medical use. I have seen zero actual marijuana in the clinics, have you ? The more time goes on, the more I think it is just a quick money making scheme. Really hope I am proved wrong though.

Yeah, time will tell i guess! 

On 1/11/2021 at 7:11 PM, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

How incredibly childish! So, now we need to have it in our food on a daily basis? Come on! What´s wrong with people? I have nothing against a good joint, but this is a new high of stupidity.

Wow! We have to have it on a daily basis? It's forced?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, elgenon said:

Wow! We have to have it on a daily basis? It's forced?

Up to you, as they say here! No, nobody is forcing you. Just that I am out of the opinion that there is just too much talk about a drug that has been know to, and used by, mankind for almost as long as we have existed on the planet.
If you have another opinion, just feel free to inform people here it on this lovely and open forum. ????

Edited by Dagfinnur Traustason

3 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

I grow organically and use most of the leaves for butter. One chocolate chip cookie is good for several hours of relaxation. I also add leaves to my Greek salad and my spaghetti sauce as I think they are very healthy. And I grow legally.

So what do you do with the flowers that you can't do with leaves? Why bother to manicure and cure the buds since they are a minor part of the whole plant?

Also, dried leaves sound like a poor salad and you can't keep them green forever. 

If you're after THC the leaves are a waste of time IMO. If you're after salad the buds are not appetizing. 

In any event, up to you. Enjoy! 

7 hours ago, RocketDog said:

So what do you do with the flowers that you can't do with leaves? Why bother to manicure and cure the buds since they are a minor part of the whole plant?

Also, dried leaves sound like a poor salad and you can't keep them green forever. 

If you're after THC the leaves are a waste of time IMO. If you're after salad the buds are not appetizing. 

In any event, up to you. Enjoy! 

I don't like to waste anything if I can help it. The leaves are trimmed on an ongoing basis to keep the plants open and allow good air circulation. Adding fresh leaves to your cooking is just like adding fresh oregano or basil to your food. And apparently there are health benefits. Buds aren't manicured until after harvest and then they are cured for a month. You can use the buds for butter as well but I find it a little too powerful. Some people like to smoke or vape the buds. 

On 1/12/2021 at 10:41 AM, bkk6060 said:

I guess a way of increasing business?

Get stoned,  get in your car and get in a major injury accident bringing yourself and others to the hospital.

You mean like folks do when they leave a restraunt or bar after a few drinks?

Have you ever driven sroned, do you know what its like?

Bet you have driven drunk though, but that is the pubs fault. Hospital opened them to drive business too. 

Edited by n00dle
  • Like 2

On 1/12/2021 at 8:59 PM, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

Up to you, as they say here! No, nobody is forcing you. Just that I am out of the opinion that there is just too much talk about a drug that has been know to, and used by, mankind for almost as long as we have existed on the planet.
If you have another opinion, just feel free to inform people here it on this lovely and open forum. ????

Sorry, that's not what I understood your post to say.