Confirm Thai Amazon account impossible ? Amazon requires a bank statement with mailing address, debit card number and mobile number, not possible on kasikorn and scb ?

hello,

Confirm Thai Amazon account impossible ? After buying twice on amazon they require details that it seems not possible to send from Thailand.

Amazon requires a bank statement with mailing address, debit card number and mobile number, not possible on kasikorn and scb ?

I tried to send screenshots of online accounts but they didn't want to confirm my account. What a bunch of mother$$W$$%%$%

any help ? Maybe buy with shopping cards ? But do you know an honest gift cards seller in Thailand ?

Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thailandbeachisland said:

hello,

Confirm Thai Amazon account impossible ? After buying twice on amazon they require details that it seems not possible to send from Thailand.

I had a similar problem with Amazon UK a few years ago.

Made phone calls, uploaded documents, which never got approved etc, similar to your experience.

Gave up and opened an Amazon US account with different email address.

Not use them much, as most things I need I can get on Lazada, but haven't had problems with them ever since.

The problem started actually when I wanted to buy a gift card on Amazon UK

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 6:59 AM, J Town said:

Amazon US would not let me register a Thai phone number, so I had to lock my account until I get a chance to return and straighten it out.

My Thai mobile number is linked to my  US Amazon account. As far as I know, a phone number is not even required for purchases.  My US shipping addresses do not have one.

• Haha 2