Extensive/Comprehensive list of ASQ-hotels?

Hi guys, 

Trying to do some ASQ Hotel-research for my upcoming trips and when I Google, or visit this forum, I get individual listings and individual recommendations. 

What website(s) do you know of that offer all, if not many, ASQ hotels? In one place...

I have a memory someone made a Google Sheet of ASQ hotels, but I can't find it again. ideas? 

I found this to be a good list of ASQ hotels - but its just a list and some of the hotels maybe booked up for your preferred dates. 

https://thaiest.com/blog/list-of-alternative-state-quarantine-asq-hotels-thailand

Agoda doesn’t have all of the ASQ hotels posted but it does show availability and also offers the benefit of late cancellation without charges up to 1 day before (which the hotels do not offer directly)

https://www.agoda.com/en-gb/quarantineth

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I found this to be a good list of ASQ hotels - but its just a list and some of the hotels maybe booked up for your preferred dates. 

https://thaiest.com/blog/list-of-alternative-state-quarantine-asq-hotels-thailand

Agoda doesn’t have all of the ASQ hotels posted but it does show availability and also offers the benefit of late cancellation without charges up to 1 day before (which the hotels do not offer directly)

THANK YOU!

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Looks like you'll be pay agoda %15 extra, i would avoid them.

49 minutes ago, Don Chance said:

Looks like you'll be pay agoda %15 extra, i would avoid them.

Please explain - I have not seen Agoda being any more expensive at all. Agoda Also offer a price match guarantee. 

Additionally - price compassions show Agoda prices match the direct price with the hotel or slightly less. 

- Siam Mandarina - Deluxe Room - 45,000 baht Direct / 45,000 baht Agoda

- Amara - Executive Room - 50,000 baht Direct / 48,000 baht Agoda

- Solaria Ni<deleted>etsu - Standard Room - 65,000 baht Direct / 65,000 baht Agoda

- Solitaire Suk 11 - Grand Superior Room - 45,000 baht Direct / 45,000 baht Agoda

- Grand Centre Point Ratchadamri - Grande Deluxe Room - 62,000 baht Direct / 62,010 baht Agoda

Obviously, I haven’t checked every website - but if you find somewhere cheaper than Agoda it will help others (and me as I will return in March) - I’m currently holding a booking which I haven’t seen beaten anywhere else. 

Edited by richard_smith237
6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Please explain - I have not seen Agoda being any more expensive at all. Agoda Also offer a price match guarantee. 

Additionally - price compassions show Agoda prices match the direct price with the hotel or slightly less. 

- Siam Mandarina - Deluxe Room - 45,000 baht Direct / 45,000 baht Agoda

- Amara - Executive Room - 50,000 baht Direct / 48,000 baht Agoda

- Solaria Ni<deleted>etsu - Standard Room - 65,000 baht Direct / 65,000 baht Agoda

- Solitaire Suk 11 - Grand Superior Room - 45,000 baht Direct / 45,000 baht Agoda

- Grand Centre Point Ratchadamri - Grande Deluxe Room - 62,000 baht Direct / 62,010 baht Agoda

Obviously, I haven’t checked every website - but if you find somewhere cheaper than Agoda it will help others (and me as I will return in March) - I’m currently holding a booking which I can’t seen matched anywhere else. 

Or to simply further - If you, Don Chance,  or anyone anyone else can find the Citrus Suites (1 BR + living room / Grand Suite - 60sqm) any cheaper than Agoda’s 60,000 baht - I’ll be happy to rebook with that alternate site.

Agoda also offers free cancellation up to a day before. 

12 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Or to simply further - If you, Don Chance,  or anyone anyone else can find the Citrus Suites (1 BR + living room / Grand Suite - 60sqm) any cheaper than Agoda’s 60,000 baht - I’ll be happy to rebook with that alternate site.

Agoda also offers free cancellation up to a day before. 

I see you are right. I would contact the hotel directly and see if you can negotiate a better deal. It seems way too expensive to me.

11 minutes ago, Don Chance said:

I see you are right. I would contact the hotel directly and see if you can negotiate a better deal. It seems way too expensive to me.

I thought it was reasonable for 1 bedroom / living room / washing machine / Microwave etc.

Its fully refundable, so if I see something better or receive better recommendations I’ll take a look. 

My previous ASQ in Thailand was 45,000 baht for a 27sqm standard sized hotel room.

This will be my 4th Quarantine - A little bit of space rather than the standard 30sqm room is something I’m looking for.

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I thought it was reasonable for 1 bedroom / living room / washing machine / Microwave etc.

Its fully refundable, so if I see something better or receive better recommendations I’ll take a look. 

My previous ASQ in Thailand was 45,000 baht for a 27sqm standard sized hotel room.

This will be my 4th Quarantine - A little bit of space rather than the standard 30sqm room is something I’m looking for.

Looks pretty good, sir. (I don't match your dates and will not steal your room). I would add it to my watchlist, but it doesn't seem to have a balcony which is kinda of a dealbreaker for me. Or am I missing it? 

On 1/13/2021 at 7:50 AM, richard_smith237 said:

I opened the agoda link above. The icon for each hotel has Euros XX in the bottom right corner. But how do we see the total amount (preferably in Baht, or whatever) for the whole 14 days including the hospital / Covid 19 test etc?

20 minutes ago, scorecard said:

The icon for each hotel has Euros XX in the bottom right corner. But how do we see the total amount (preferably in Baht, or whatever) for the whole 14 days including the hospital / Covid 19 test etc?

Change the currency (top rightish), Agoda shows the per night price until you go to book ... the price is fully inclusive (and is the same price shown on the thaiest site).

54 minutes ago, scorecard said:

I opened the agoda link above. The icon for each hotel has Euros XX in the bottom right corner. But how do we see the total amount (preferably in Baht, or whatever) for the whole 14 days including the hospital / Covid 19 test etc?

Also ensure you have booked for 14 whole (24 hr periods).

i.e. Count your check in day as day one, check out day as day 16 - that gives 14 full days.

The Agoda site seems to be a little funky.

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Also ensure you have booked for 14 whole (24 hr periods).

i.e. Count your check in day as day one, check out day as day 16 - that gives 14 full days.

The Agoda site seems to be a little funky.

-

Edited by scorecard
On 1/13/2021 at 3:36 AM, aldriglikvid said:

Hi guys, 

Trying to do some ASQ Hotel-research for my upcoming trips and when I Google, or visit this forum, I get individual listings and individual recommendations. 

What website(s) do you know of that offer all, if not many, ASQ hotels? In one place...

I have a memory someone made a Google Sheet of ASQ hotels, but I can't find it again. ideas? 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z9a0-ROZXm1OJX13LHxkanKCS0h5O60sCfhx5LuMHoY/edit#gid=2132420569

My embassy sent me this. You can find at bottom page filters for ASQ and ALQ.

If you go on the link on the top of the sheet (hsscovid), it sends you to a page in thai, where you can find brochures for all the ASQ hotels

• Thanks 1