U.S. pursuing seditious conspiracy cases in 'unprecedented' probe of Capitol riot

webfact

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Actually, Giuliani and Pence did not fail. They have been quite effective in convincing millions of supporters that there was massive fraud, which was the objective. They knew they had no way to succeed in courts. It's just Trump trying to find an excuse for not paying, as usual.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GreasyFingers said:

Sorry to be so late on the scene but had to do my yearly extension today (by the way it took less than an hour at Phetchabun IO). I thought that the Washington protest was to support the sitting President, elected democratically. So supporting a democratically elected President is against democracy. Can you explain that to me.

How long did that extension take?  Were you unaware that the sitting President was un-elected democratically two months ago, and that the protest resulted in five dead?

5 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Easy, they stormed congress to stop the duly elected president elect being officially recognized as such. Smooth transition of power and all that.

How does storming congress support a sitting president. Did he ask them to do it?

As an aside, the result of their terrorism has meant michigan has now banned open carry. So shot themselves in the foot with that one.

I believe they only banned it in the capital.  You can still carry if you have a valid concealed weapons permit.  Not sure how hard those are to get.

Edited by shdmn