Are you enjoying the cold weather?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not kidding now, just been to my local 7/11 on my bike and it is freezing. Jumper, jeans, hat and gloves tackle. It may say 18 degrees on the weather app but it feels more like 5/6.

Yes it's great...freezing my @rse off ,one thing I know after 30 odd years here I would not survive a U K  winter,  I have a fire app on my TV,sitting in front of it trying to get warm,

Makes a welcome change from the humidity and sweltering heat, doesn't it? 🙂 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Neither would I mate.

Winter in the UK is beyond grim.

It's abysmal. 

Try growing up in rural northern Canada as a kid I had to walk to the school bus on a frozen road in ice and snow.

Never ever going back , I would never want to leave the house, if I could afford one that is. Sure the cost of living has gone up here over the years like everywhere but everything/one is taxed to the max...

6 minutes ago, jaideedave said:

Try growing up in rural northern Canada as a kid I had to walk to the school bus on a frozen road in ice and snow.

Never ever going back , I would never want to leave the house, if I could afford one that is. Sure the cost of living has gone up here over the years like everywhere but everything/one is taxed to the max...

I had a lay over in Toronto once.

Landed in the middle of February. 

It was -36 outside.

Still nicer than a UK winter mate 😄