Need reco for car dashcam which has good motion sensor

Another thing I have just noticed is that your Shopee link refers to the 70Mai Lite version which is 1080p , my cam as in above video, is the 70Mai Pro version with resolution of 1944p.

4 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

One thing that I didn’t like on the Xiaomi 70Mai  Pro camera that I own is this:

I bought the gps module along with the unit and although the speed and location ( longitude and latitude) appear on video viewed through the app I cannot view that information on videos saved to phone or laptop. ( a small issue I admit but maybe could be important in the case of an insurance claim

Have you checked there is a special free player for your cam that will show the the extra information?  

I can view the files from my DOD cam on the computer, no problem, but if I want all the addition information can only be viewed with their player.

12 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Have you checked there is a special free player for your cam that will show the the extra information?  

I can view the files from my DOD cam on the computer, no problem, but if I want all the addition information can only be viewed with their player.

I am assuming the player is built into the app, so I can view the videos on the app with all the additional info:

screenshot:

85462C5C-EE28-483D-9000-62DB1DCC12C8.jpeg.04db87fd94162023571adb63f25c2e59.jpeg

But transferring video outside the app removes the additional info 

screenshot:

2E842F66-3FCA-4ADE-95CC-EDE1335F5D18.jpeg.7d426786e8617d856f8bb972dc7793a3.jpeg

Not really an issue but I was surprised to see that happen.

Wondering if the updated version ( A800 ) has resolved this but don’t want to pay 3,600 baht to find out 😬

I see what you mean.

I've never actually tried watching any of the files except on the computer so don't know if a file with all the information is possible to play somewhere else.  :unsure:

Maybe I'll try that one day.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Lite version for 1300thb, but the quality is <deleted>!

Also I cant hear the sound even though i turn the mic on.

Also i use the 16gb micro sd card, but the yesterdays data is all gone even though the memory isnt maxed. (Have the morning till now data)

Also whats up with HD they adverticed??? Video pixel is at 1920 but cant even read the number plant infront of the car. 

What's goining on??? 

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU XIAO MI.

IM NOT GONNA BUY YOUR <deleted> ANYMORE

image.thumb.png.79beb695fe4e263cde4215deac97c5a6.png