Pattaya: Foreigners and Thai bar staff taken away and charged after noisy drinks party is busted

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

waiting for someone to turn up with a bottle opener ..

It is NOT the new UK super strain, it is a variant ( Mutation ) that has been found in numerous countries & with people that have no recent or any travel history, stop with the exaggeration.

The same as would happen to locals....

Posted Images

Strange i was in treetown last night at 10.30pm,never heard a thing.All the food stalls at the front were closing on time...........party must of been more towards second road.

On another note Jomtien night market is no longer serving beer as from two days ago, you can still purchase a smoothie though................i dare say a few people will take a vodka/gin filled water bottle in to add to said smoothie

Abhorrent behaviour .....

Edited by thaiflyer1

This is not argument on if dangerous or not, but what rules were broken exactly?  I'm just playing devil's advocate.

As I understand,
there is no curfew
alcohol is not banned

(but is banned from a bar/restaurant selling it to you. takeaway is ok),
and if you are consuming something no mask is ok.

Is there a gathering limit again?  (which doesn't apply in restaurants or mall lol)

I'm not up to speed on this as it changes daily...and I'm in home by 7 and in bed by 10 daily so have no idea what fun people do .

Edited by Dart12