Where can I buy a new colour laser / multifunction laser printer in Buriram, preferably Nangrong or nearer to Non Suwan ?

SGD

I have a few Xerox WorkCentre 6515DNI in my company and want something similar if not lunatic priced for my daughter while she spends some months in Thailand.

I see some prices but they are like 400% of UK prices and £1000 isn't what I'm looking to pay.

I know Lazada and invade-IT but are there any other resources ?

I don't know of any places in Buriram or Nangrong.

How much are you willing to pay?  Multifunction colour laser printers are nowhere near as cheap as inkjet ones, and can be hard to find in upcountry shops, though I haven't looked in the shop above.  I recently purchased a Brother one, that performs just like a mini Xerox WorkCentre, from Lazada for around 12,000 Baht, and received it in Buriram 2 days after placing the order.  They do come a bit cheaper if you don't want things like an auto page feeder and 2 sided printing, but I wanted the convenience of a WorkCentre, and am glad I went for the one I did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 4:31 AM, MJCM said:

Actually put an order through with them for a printer and some ancillaries with a 2 to 4 day delivery and they took a day to come back and say "solly, no hab".

So as much good as the proverbial chocolate fireguard. Clearly just drop shipping now with no live stock control so will not bother with them again.

In the end, was going to go to get one from Lazada and to the hope and prey thing as ever with them but a shop in Nangrong had the same model for Bt1000 or so more so we bought that for expediancy.

Many thanks to all those who helped. It seems that even in 2021, Thailand simply cannot get online shopping right anywhere near the western model.