Golf quarantine in Thailand now available at six government-approved golf resorts

17 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I changed Mida.

116,000 b  starting not 160,000.

They sent me this info.

IMG20210114133526.jpg

Ah, Thailand. You have overtaken America as the land of the delusional. There are golfers, and there are rich people. Expecting a combination of the two species to flood your golf resorts is a big ask. Then what happens to your regular members and patrons?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would be interesting to know which politicians/army generals/police chiefs are the owners of these golf courses ....

very sensible, yet another good decision by the authorities.  

what if you dont own any golf bats?

Posted Images

On 1/14/2021 at 12:59 PM, Natai Beach said:

I just told my mum and dad of this news. They are keen golfers, live near a golf course. They also come to Thailand during the Aussie winter for 3-4 months per year. 

Mum is already looking into it. I have played golf with them a few times in Thailand and they love it with the caddies and service. Siam Country Club probably their favorite. 

A really good idea from the Thai authorities allowing a more enjoyable quarantine period while also keeping the local population safe. I suspect the Koreans will also take this up in big numbers. Other countries will probably copy it. 

your parents won 't get permission to leave Oz 

On 1/15/2021 at 6:37 AM, Lacessit said:

Ah, Thailand. You have overtaken America as the land of the delusional. There are golfers, and there are rich people. Expecting a combination of the two species to flood your golf resorts is a big ask. Then what happens to your regular members and patrons?

That is only 10,000 per day for golf, 3 meals per day and accommodation.
Quite reasonable. 

They keep them away from the regular patrons, not hard to do on a golf course.