Sex And The City will return without Kim Cattrall… but with its baggage

snoop1130

Sex And The City will return without Kim Cattrall… but with its baggage

By Rod McPhee

8d1c9ba8-75e4-4d30-9a20-e652867a3c08.jpg

This week, Sarah Jessica Parker announced a Sex and the City reboot without Kim Cattrall / Credit: Kobal Collection - Shutterstock

WHEN four New York women first strutted on to our screens in Sex And The City in 1998, their glittering lives of fashion, passion and Cosmopolitans created a TV phenomenon.

But after a series of disasters and bust-ups among its stars — portrayed in the show as “best friends for ever” — the hit drama quickly lost its shine.

So industry experts were stunned this week when leading lady Sarah Jessica Parker, 55, announced she had managed the feat of bringing back Kristin Davis, 55, and Cynthia Nixon, 54, for a ten-part reboot.

The actress, who plays central character Carrie Bradshaw and is also the show’s executive producer, has been at the centre of several controversies, including the fallout from the flop movie sequel of 2010.

Full Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13725046/sex-and-the-city-reboot-without-kim-cattrall/

7 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

So industry experts were stunned this week when leading lady Sarah Jessica Parker, 55, announced she had managed the feat of bringing back Kristin Davis, 55, and Cynthia Nixon, 54, for a ten-part reboot.

WHY , one of the worst shows ever .

• Like 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Is there anybody out there who wants to see old women talking about or having sex?

Other old western women?

I must admit I only ever watched 10 minutes of one episode of the original series, all the female actors were too old to hold my interest, even back then.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is there anybody out there who wants to see old women talking about or having sex?

Depends on who they are.

Dame Helen Mirren, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jennifer Aniston, Elizabeth Hurley, Monica Bellucci, Charlize Theron - HELL YES. Talking, having or even just watching...

Sarah Jessica Parker and the rest of the city dogs - HELL NO. Instant softie just thinking about it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2530Ubon said:
30 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Depends on who they are.

Dame Helen Mirren, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jennifer Aniston, Elizabeth Hurley, Monica Bellucci, Charlize Theron - HELL YES. Talking, having or even just watching...

Sarah Jessica Parker and the rest of the city dogs - HELL NO. Instant softie just thinking about it.

I love Jennifer talking about sex

Jennifer Aniston Hard Nipples - Taxi Driver Movie

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Other old western women?

I must admit I only ever watched 10 minutes of one episode of the original series, all the female actors were too old to hold my interest, even back then.

So what is it Mr. English? Old woman can not lokk when young woman suck dickie? Let the one suck, she have the experience your looking for.