Jump to content

Man with 'Camp Auschwitz' sweatshirt, Olympic swimmer charged over Capitol riots


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah come on people, an obvious ANTIFA infiltrator ...   Sarcasm alert

I’d love for that S/S wanna be Robert Keith be assigned to 500 hours community service at the holocaust museum and not allowed to own fire arms 

Easy to find, sitting on his porch playing the banjo.    

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Seth1a2a said:

Cleveland Meredith was found with a Tavor X95 assault rifle

Israeli equipment... a quick roll of the conspiracy drum please!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That's amazing, you have to actually apply to be a proud boy.

Someone should publish that application form and the conditions which have to be met to become a proud boy.

Amazing USA!

Maybe the Proud Boys get on Equifax and check your credit rating and FICO score

Edited by Tie Dye Samurai
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That's amazing, you have to actually apply to be a proud boy.

Someone should publish that application form and the conditions which have to be met to become a proud boy.

Amazing USA!

I think you have to attend a certain number of meetings.  Not sure what else.

Edited by shdmn
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Maybe the Proud Boys get on Equifax and check your credit rating and FICO score

Maybe it's more about a minimum "shoe" size. After all, they're "boys" and they're proud, so I doubt they would allow any micro slipper types. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing how quickly these arrests have taken place and how the resources were poured in to do it. I am sure the businesses who were victims of the BLM riots will be impressed by the zealous actions of law enforcement. 

  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, biggles45 said:

Amazing how quickly these arrests have taken place and how the resources were poured in to do it. I am sure the businesses who were victims of the BLM riots will be impressed by the zealous actions of law enforcement. 

 

 

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. People know themselves much better than you do. That's why it's important to stop expecting them to be something other than who they are. - Maya Angelou.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...