Jump to content

Fire 'kills dinosaur’ in Khon Kaen


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, webfact said:

witnesses reportedly said the fire was caused by a spark from a metal cutter as the dinosaur was being disassembled. Strong winds caused the flames to spread.

Yep another easy job gone south.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...