Pattaya massage shop busted for breaching COVID-19 rules

webfact

2 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

Come on

there are dozens of massages shops in Pattaya

where you can at the moment enjoy a massage

these girls just try to do some money, they are not drug dealers

give them a rest, it's already difficult enough, or do you prefer to see

them to join the hundreds of homeless actually living on the beach?

There's hundreds of homeless living on the beach, pls advise time and location i can witness this pls, i walk early in the mornings and see but a handful, maybe i'm at the wrong spot?

20 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

There's hundreds of homeless living on the beach, pls advise time and location i can witness this pls, i walk early in the mornings and see but a handful, maybe i'm at the wrong spot?

Take the blinkers off.

18 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

As mentioned i said i see a handful you merely quote hundreds but are yet to confirm where so it's probably just made up Olmate.

Not my quote, but either way.Try Mike.s M for starters n go from there.

1 hour ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I don't know in the morning as i like to sleep untill 11 am

but we can go together the day you want around 18 pm\19 pm from

the walking street entry to the other end of Pattaya beach near soi1

and we count together on the 2 sides of beach road how many people are living here

probably not 300 but certainly not an handful, likely something in the middle? 100 or 200 ?

18 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

I don't know in the morning as i like to sleep untill 11 am

but we can go together the day you want around 18 pm\19 pm from

the walking street entry to the other end of Pattaya beach near soi1

and we count together on the 2 sides of beach road how many people are living here

probably not 300 but certainly not an handful, likely something in the middle? 100 or 200 ?

Sure, pls let me know when suits you, begining of Feb some time, there should be a few more homeless by then to count.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Sure, pls let me know when suits you, begining of Feb some time, there should be a few more homeless by then to count.

I live in Pattaya so we can meet tonight at 6 pm if you want in front of WS entry

where was the now closed beergarden bar complex.

And yes i am sure in the next months much more people will come to live here on the beach

17 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

I live in Pattaya so we can meet tonight at 6 pm if you want in front of WS entry

where was the now closed beergarden bar complex.

And yes i am sure in the next months much more people will come to live here on the beach

ok, i'll have a red rose on my lapel.

see you there.

6 hours ago, mr mr said:

i read online before that a good way to distinguish between a massage shop and a massage shop was to look for the girls with the short skirts. 

So, it was a massage shop? 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, skorp13 said:

I'm not one for breaking the law but you can't really blame them for trying. These people have been left with nothing and no government help. They had to try, i feel very bad for all suffering as a result of what is happening

True, most of the massages girls are single mom

sending money every month to their parents in the village to take care of their childs

the massage shop owner is often an ex massage girl with a foreign partner (Hence the

monsy to open the shop) and the shop house the girls, they live here full time like a family

On 1/14/2021 at 10:41 AM, Lacessit said:

So many kind-hearted farangs on TV, I wonder how the trolls manage to find breathing space.

Some don't need to find breathing space, just look at the emoticans, it is not hard to notice the same regular user name that keeps cropping up with the :crying: saddos.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, onebir said:

If you have no money you have to obey more laws.

FTFY

I don't have a lot of money compared to some expats, but I do not obey laws I don't agree with if I can find a way around it which in most cases I can.

While I'm here, what does FTFY stand for?

• Like 1