Call forwarding

Hi guys,

Experiencing a weird issue here: I keep on receiving calls from unknown people, who claim they called me on another number.

When I call that number, it rings my phone, which means that the owner of the number has activated call forwarding towards my mobile number.

I have no clue why that person would do that, and it really starts getting on my nerves.

I went to TrueMove to ask them to resolve the situation (that guy and I are both on TrueMove) and they said they wouldn't do anything without a police report.

I am understandably quite lazy to go to the police station just for this... Any other workaround to deactivate this call forwarding? I have already activated call filtering on my iPhone but this isn't a long-term solution.

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Disinto said:

Hi guys,

Experiencing a weird issue here: I keep on receiving calls from unknown people, who claim they called me on another number.

When I call that number, it rings my phone, which means that the owner of the number has activated call forwarding towards my mobile number.

I have no clue why that person would do that, and it really starts getting on my nerves.

I went to TrueMove to ask them to resolve the situation (that guy and I are both on TrueMove) and they said they wouldn't do anything without a police report.

I am understandably quite lazy to go to the police station just for this... Any other workaround to deactivate this call forwarding? I have already activated call filtering on my iPhone but this isn't a long-term solution.

Thanks!

I have had many of these calls in the past, just 2 this week. If someone rings me and when I answer they ring off, I never ring them back. If you google 'who rang me or who called me' it may come up with the number and it might indicate that it is a problem with other people too.

But I have a blacklist facility on my phone and I put the pesky calls in there.

Edited by vogie
  • Thanks 1