Jump to content

Thai health officials try to clear the air amid concern over China's Sinovac vaccine


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, herwin1234 said:

absurd. Thai officials are working hard to provide vaccins for the entire country. 2 million vaccins now from China with a 50% effectiveness (that is still valid according WHO standards) and a whopping 60 million vaccins from Astrozenica later, and all the farangs are doing is being negative and cynical and sowing doubt about vaccins and ridiculing ppl who actually do something. YIKES. 

They should have been working to secure sufficient doses for the entire population months ago, not leaving it to the last minute and now too late. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The elites will have the Western vaccines. The masses will be lucky if their Sinovac isn't actually a forgery.

Course not.

and sure we will believe anything out of Chinese mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted Images

10 hours ago, jvs said:

Imo better to vaccinate now with a safe 50% effective vaccine then a 90% safe vaccine a year from now.

oh that's brilliant..so half the people you inject are vulnerable to who knows what....go ahead and stand in line

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lingba said:

oh that's brilliant..so half the people you inject are vulnerable to who knows what....go ahead and stand in line

Did you actually read and comprehend what i said?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blumpie said:

Interesting - 50 percent seemed very low, but I'm no doctor.

Isn't it ironic that the worst of the worst so far is coming from China?  

The 50.4% efficacy rate does not apply to you, because you are not a doctor. The Sinovac trials in Brazil can't be compared with others because almost all the 13,000 participants were medical workers. If the participants were ordinary people, the efficacy rate would definitely be higher because ordinary people are not exposed to infection all the time. That's why the Sinovac trials in Indonesia and Turkey showed higher efficacy rates.

Also, at 50.4% efficacy rate, it doesn't mean that the other 49.6% are not protected. 78% will be prevented from getting a mild disease and 100% will be prevented from getting a moderate or severe disease. Which is why 50% is the passing efficacy rate where the WHO and the FDA would grant approvals to any vaccine.

China's state-owned Sinopharm's vaccine was found to have a 86% efficacy rate in UAE, but the participants were mostly foreign workers.

Edited by Selatan
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Guffman said:

Got to make sure CP get their 15% of all the mega profits.

yes after all they put the effort in to make the virus, export it to the world so only fair they profit from selling a sub standard vaccine!!! well done china!! perhaps we should ask the queen to give shijinpingasshole  a knighthood!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

CDC covid tracker shows China’s number of cases at 97,000+ with many cities there undergoing recent lockdowns. If you believe those numbers, along with a 50.4% success rate, go ahead and take their vaccine. I would never take a vaccine from that country, they can’t be trusted. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

“...officials there do think it's efficacy is some 65%.” 

 

Not what I would call stellar numbers compared to what we’re seeing from other countries. Even if it was 100%, I wouldn’t take it, I don’t trust that country’s gov’t. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Selatan said:

The 50.4% efficacy rate does not apply to you, because you are not a doctor. The Sinovac trials in Brazil can't be compared with others because almost all the 13,000 participants were medical workers. If the participants were ordinary people, the efficacy rate would definitely be higher because ordinary people are not exposed to infection all the time. That's why the Sinovac trials in Indonesia and Turkey showed higher efficacy rates.

Also, at 50.4% efficacy rate, it doesn't mean that the other 49.6% are not protected. 78% will be prevented from getting a mild disease and 100% will be prevented from getting a moderate or severe disease. Which is why 50% is the passing efficacy rate where the WHO and the FDA would grant approvals to any vaccine.

China's state-owned Sinopharm's vaccine was found to have a 86% efficacy rate in UAE, but the participants were mostly foreign workers.

 

1 hour ago, Selatan said:

The 50.4% efficacy rate does not apply to you, because you are not a doctor. The Sinovac trials in Brazil can't be compared with others because almost all the 13,000 participants were medical workers. If the participants were ordinary people, the efficacy rate would definitely be higher because ordinary people are not exposed to infection all the time. That's why the Sinovac trials in Indonesia and Turkey showed higher efficacy rates.

Also, at 50.4% efficacy rate, it doesn't mean that the other 49.6% are not protected. 78% will be prevented from getting a mild disease and 100% will be prevented from getting a moderate or severe disease. Which is why 50% is the passing efficacy rate where the WHO and the FDA would grant approvals to any vaccine.

China's state-owned Sinopharm's vaccine was found to have a 86% efficacy rate in UAE, but the participants were mostly foreign workers.

Please don’t bother trying to justify their (the Chinese gov’ts) poor quality or their crappy results associated with this vaccine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I for one won't be taking any chinese communist vaccine, as they can't be trusted to tell the truth.

Remember how nearly 2m have died already because they tried to shut up the doctor who blew the whistle on the virus in the first place and sadly lost his life to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would wager good money that this gentleman along with all the politicians and assorted generals, high ranking police and their families will be taking the Pfizer or AstraZeneca jabs not Sinovac.

 

Actually i would not be surprised if some of them have had it already.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, PatOngo said:

I do think fish sauce could be 20% effective too! 🤪

It should have been trialled initially, with a small adjustment here and there it would be sufficient to kill any living organism and the host if over prescribed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Artisi said:

It should have been trialled initially, with a small adjustment here and there it would be sufficient to kill any living organism and the host if over prescribed. 

Add some lao khao and who knows what it could achieve!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...