GPX 125 x Demon and GPX 150GN

stament

i had the same thought a couple wks ago. hey, those look neat. what is that . and found local dealer. so, something similar to stallions? chinese parts with thai engineers overseeing assembly? and can you get spares ( parts) if needed

Edited by cali4995

8 hours ago, cali4995 said:

i had the same thought a couple wks ago. hey, those look neat. what is that . and found local dealer. so, something similar to stallions? chinese parts with thai engineers overseeing assembly? and can you get spares ( parts) if needed

Concur.

Cool designs.

Ask that dealer about parts.

Buy one,

or 2.

papa's 6-y/o Lifan has been good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2021 at 7:08 AM, cali4995 said:

Which one do you like the look of?

i think it was the 150 gpx racer look alike. saw some barely off the showroom floor for nearly 50% off list. this covid19 sadly has cluttered the classifieds with

desperate sellers. 25k for nearly brand new bike

Edited by cali4995
  • Sad 1

As it happened I was riding a GPX Demon a few nights ago - don't ask..., just helping a bit tipsy friend...! ????

It was susrprisingly smooth, no engine vibration which is normally a Chinese engine plague , has semi-auto gear, but feels very small , for a farang... , I'm sure it's perfect for Asians (specially girls)...

But no power really, although we were two up (okay 1.5 !) , but still you turn the throttle and it goes no where - my old Forza has a lot more acceleration with 192kg weight and even two up....

Owner bought it last week for 17k baht on installment and had to change battery and I think needs brake pads soon too... 

• Thanks 1