Visitors to 27 Chonburi hotspots urged to get Covid tests

snoop1130

4 hours ago, chilly07 said:

None of the Banglamung locations are on the dark side! We are not clubbers pubbers and barflys over here!

But maybe the Thai guy or girl in the 7/11 on the dark side who serves you, or that customers next to you, is. 

Edited by Leaver
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Leaver said:

But maybe the Thai guy or girl in the 7/11 on the dark side who serves you, or that customers next to you, is. 

Well the good old 7-11 will ensure she wears a mask and has been temperature checked.... now the songtaew is another matter.

Hi there, has anyone heard any news in regards to lifting the lockdown for travellers from Bankok to Pattaya on the motorway. I know it's early days but I thought an official statement may've been issued. Cheers.

19 minutes ago, Mason45 said:

Hi there, has anyone heard any news in regards to lifting the lockdown for travellers from Bankok to Pattaya on the motorway. I know it's early days but I thought an official statement may've been issued. Cheers.

I have not been on it.  But, according to another thread there is no "lockdown" or checkpoints on the motorway.  People claiming they have driven it free and clear.

Edited by bkk6060

14 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I have not been on it.  But, according to another thread there is no "lockdown" or checkpoints on the motorway.  People claiming they have driven it free and clear.

I can confirm that.

15 hours ago, Mason45 said:

Not heard anything but there are a lot of posts saying no road checks on the motorway. I drove into town via the railway line bypass from Hwy 36 yesterday, then Soi Siam CC and Suk and onto Klang and encountered nothing, not even much traffic. 

Edited by jacko45k