Thailand keeps getting colder

19 hours ago, worgeordie said:

It's been colder than this before, it really got into my bones back then,

don't worry it won't belong before someone is complaining about it been too hot !

regards worgeordie

I recall being in my condo at the time so ... 6 years ago? I think colder than now. Motivated me to go out to Global House to buy an electric, fireplace looking heater, also had an electric blanket at the time (until I forgot to plug it into the transformer!).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

must me me then, as I'm cold ( actually comfortable is a better word) at night, but too hot during the day.  Had the aircon on this afternoon to try to do some work. Getting old and thin skinned I guess. 

On 1/15/2021 at 1:18 PM, wwest5829 said:

I recall being in my condo at the time so ... 6 years ago? I think colder than now. Motivated me to go out to Global House to buy an electric, fireplace looking heater, also had an electric blanket at the time (until I forgot to plug it into the transformer!).

There isn't an emoji for 'what the fxxk'  🤨

Must be the coldest on average winter for at least 5 years here in Udon Thani. For the first time i have a beautiful crop of spinach growing..... not the Thai stuff, real UK spinach. Usually it just shrivels up and dies if we get one hot week. Wife even went out and bought a new Duvet. Not sure the old one was used at all last winter.