Bruce Willis apologises for ‘error in judgement’ after being caught without face mask

snoop1130

Bruce Willis apologises for ‘error in judgement’ after being caught without face mask

By Alicia Adejobi

PRC_178957764.jpg

Bruce Willis says not wearing a mask was an ‘error in judgement’ (Picture: Getty Images, Backgrid)

Bruce Willis has issued an apology after being caught not wearing a face mask inside a store over the weekend. 

Pictures emerged of the Die Hard actor walking through a Rite Aid pharmacy in Los Angeles, California on Sunday without a mask or any kind of covering over his face. He wore a bandana around his neck but Bruce did not use it to cover his mouth and nose.

Amid criticism for not adhering to health and safety measures during the coronavirus pandemic, the actor released a brief statement to People which said: ‘It was an error in judgment. Be safe out there everyone and let’s continue to mask up.’

Full Story: https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/13/bruce-willis-apologises-for-shopping-without-face-mask-in-california-13894574/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a butthole. He knows he's a celebrity and the responsibility that carries instead he carried on like he was special until it came back to bite him in the behind. He's not sorry for what he did, he's sorry for being  called out on it. I work in the industry and he has a certain reputation

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, skorp13 said:

What a butthole. He knows he's a celebrity and the responsibility that carries instead he carried on like he was special until it came back to bite him in the behind. He's not sorry for what he did, he's sorry for being  called out on it. I work in the industry and he has a certain reputation

I agree. He has a huge ego and an over-inflated sense of his own importance.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

I agree. He has a huge ego and an over-inflated sense of his own importance.

You watch too many movies and think they display the real personality of the actors.

I take back my words if you deliver proof that your opinion is based on knowing Bruce Willis in real life.

Edited by Susco
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Katipo said:

Small issue. He admittedly it was a mistake and apologised. It's not like he is one of the anti-mask nuts who go around tormenting service and retail workers. Move on.

Conceding that it was an error in judgment is not the same as an apology.

11 hours ago, skorp13 said:

I’ve read that too. He’s been an arrogant idiot since he became famous on Moonlighting. 

2 hours ago, Susco said:

You watch too many movies and think they display the real personality of the actors.

I take back my words if you deliver proof that your opinion is based on knowing Bruce Willis in real life.

l have read those reports on him for many years from numerous different sources. If you read it once you’d give him the benefit of the doubt. I don’t think you’d need to know him personally to know he’s full of his own importance.

5 hours ago, Susco said:

Don't believe me, believe some of the actors and directors who have worked with him.

Kevin Smith has said working with him was "soul destroying.

It's well known that Willis is not the nicest person to work with, but, I guess you don't read about the silver screen.

If you don't believe me, I don't really care.

https://www.nickiswift.com/212396/we-now-know-why-people-dont-want-to-work-with-bruce-willis/

https://www.cinemablend.com/new/Stallone-Your-Guide-Bruce-Willis-Other-Famous-Feuds-38890.html

23 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

Don't believe me, believe some of the actors and directors who have worked with him.

Kevin Smith has said working with him was "soul destroying.

It's well known that Willis is not the nicest person to work with, but, I guess you don't read about the silver screen.

If you don't believe me, I don't really care.

l

Actors.......overpaid pretenders!