Demi Lovato will speak openly about her near-fatal overdose in 2018 in upcoming YouTube docuseries Dancing With The Devil

snoop1130

Demi Lovato will speak openly about her near-fatal overdose in 2018 in upcoming YouTube docuseries Dancing With The Devil

By CARLY JOHNSON

37979968-9145003-image-a-2_1610583641278.jpg

Her story: 'It's been two years since I came face-to-face with the darkest point in my life, and now I'm ready to share my story with the world,' said Lovato in a press released on Wednesday; Demi pictured in 2018 

Demi Lovato will speak openly about her near-fatal overdose and ongoing struggle with addiction in her upcoming documentary series Dancing With The Devil.

The candid four-part series will premiere for free on the 28-year-old pop star's YouTube channel with two full-length episodes on March 23.

'It's been two years since I came face-to-face with the darkest point in my life, and now I'm ready to share my story with the world,' said Lovato in a press released on Wednesday.

'For the first time, you'll be able to see my chronicle of struggle and ongoing healing from my point of view. 

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9145003/Demi-Lovato-speak-openly-overdose-upcoming-YouTube-docuseries-Dancing-Devil.html