Second Trump impeachment trial takes U.S. into uncharted waters

webfact

The entire idiotic, farcical Trump presidency bad joke has taken the USA into uncharted waters!

Trump should be tossed overboard into uncharted waters. (joking of course ????) ???? ????????

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

The entire idiotic, farcical Trump presidency bad joke has taken the USA into uncharted waters!

Trump should be tossed overboard into uncharted waters. (joking of course ????) ???? ????????

I agree why toss him in uncharted waters? charted waters are deep enough, and close enough to population centers to be able to sell tickets,

I know I would pay good money to see that.  But  I am afraid he is so fat he probably floats. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Impeachmenr means nothing. Ask Bill Clinton.

Impeached twice is kinda cool though innit.

And bill served 2 terms. Trump only needed one to take the gold medal.

Edited by Sujo
  • Like 2

A post with disallowed social media content has been removed, along with a flame post and another making unsubstantiated/unsourced claims.

Please note the forum's updated policy on posting social media content:

"...in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source."

https://forum.thaivisa.com/terms/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

Impeached twice is kinda cool though innit.

And bill served 2 terms. Trump only needed one to take the gold medal.

Yep. One term and DONE. 

As I heard the other day, going forward anyone searching for the word impeachment will find Donald J. Trump as the prime example (and undoubtedly under the worst president in American history as well). Inciting a terrorist attack against his own capitol to overturn an election that he lost (where his own vice president was under direct threat of murder by a mob of his fans)  -- it really doesn't get worse than that. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yep. One term and DONE. 

As I heard the other day, going forward anyone searching for the word impeachment will find Donald J. Trump as the prime example (and undoubtedly under the worst president in American history as well). Inciting a terrorist attack against his own capital -- it really doesn't get worst than that. 

He still has a week.

11 hours ago, GrandPapillon said:

if anyone think this will stop Trump from running again in 2024 or be a political figure head for the next 4 years, then they are going to be very very disappointed when that impeachment fails again ????

Nancy is out of control and making all this very very personal and orchestrating all this sad charade of parliamentary democracy

And back in the real world ; You got 2 hopes , none and Bob.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Indeed, what a pathetic bunch the Dems have become . The USA is about to get the government it deserves. Anyone who thinks that Biden, Pelosi etc. are going to do anything remotely helpful to America is kidding themselves. It's back to the swamp guys, snouts in the trough time. Just too sad to contemplate.

Yep it must be devastating to be dragged out of paradise , send some more cash to Trump's slush fund , that always makes me feel better.

• Like 1