2 tier pricing on over 10 days on90 day report

I am not going to name the location as I benefitted from this transaction.  Peple that know me willknow.

Anyway after doing my annual renewal  with no hassles except time I went to do my 90 day report.  I was over by 10 days and was advised that 

If I wanted a receipt it was a 2000 baht fine but no receipt only 1000.  

Being the true ethical and PC person that I am

I chose

NO RECEIPT THANK YOU

BTW there are no new papers that you need and it was quite easy and painless.

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

I am not going to name the location as I benefitted from this transaction.  Peple that know me willknow.

Anyway after doing my annual renewal  with no hassles except time I went to do my 90 day report.  I was over by 10 days and was advised that 

I chose

NO RECEIPT THANK YOU

What you do with 1000 you saved.

????????????

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

I chose

NO RECEIPT THANK YOU

Why didn’t you try and bargain it down to 500

1 minute ago, sapson said:

Can you still do it up to 7 days late without financial penalty or does that vary office to office?

The rules state 7 days after that includes the report date in the count. It is the same at every office.

for the record:

this got nothing to do with two-tier pricing:
which occurs when a certain group of customers is charged a higher price than other customers for the same service.

This subject is about paying an official to not do his job, a transaction which is called a bribe.

That isn't what I would classify as two tiered pricing. It was simply pay me or pay them and no different that the traffic police who catch you crossing a solid white line on the road. You can pay the fine at the office or slip the officer a few.

23 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

I use the IMMeService app, takes me all of five minutes to do the report every 76 days.

If I do it early in the morning it is normally approve the same day.

I'm currently within the 15 day window to enable me to do the 90 day report. Previously had zero issues.

In another current thread that OP is having same issues as myself in report being rejected.

Okay let me clarify the reason I was late was that it is time for annual extension also and I was late getting my letter from embassy.  Silly me I thought I could just go and get it but no had to wait for mail lol.  

2 tier was my polite way of describing what happened I would never say anyone was taking a bribe.  Because we know that government officials never ever do that

8 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I'm currently within the 15 day window to enable me to do the 90 day report. Previously had zero issues.

In another current thread that OP is having same issues as myself in report being rejected.

Last week my report was rejected.... I think from last time they have changed something in the format. I managed to miss out one input. 

But when I looked at what I entered previously I could see that I had missed out the arrival flight number.

So I just filled the form it again but this time putting everything in that was asked for....it was approved the next day.

Just now, JAS21 said:

Last week my report was rejected.... I think from last time they have changed something in the format. I managed to miss out one input. 

But when I looked at what I entered previously I could see that I had missed out the arrival flight number.

So I just filled the form it again but this time putting everything in that was asked for....it was approved the next day.

I have been using the net link.

Just now I tried the imm app.

Attached is screenshot after submitting reply. Along lines that indicates my most recent annual extension Oct 15 is not in system. However I have done a 90 report online since that extension. ~Oct 29.

Will try again next week.

Screenshot_20210116-165817.png

11 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I have been using the net link.

Just now I tried the imm app.

Attached is screenshot after submitting reply. Along lines that indicates my most recent annual extension Oct 15 is not in system. However I have done a 90 report online since that extension. ~Oct 29.

Will try again next week.

Screenshot_20210116-165817.png

When you log on, the first thing it does is tell you your passport number, the date your visa expires, and your immigration status. If I recall correctly.

26 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

When you log on, the first thing it does is tell you your passport number, the date your visa expires, and your immigration status. If I recall correctly.

That is correct and shows my permission of stay date Nov 2021. Also status "normal"

Will try next week.

35 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

That is correct and shows my permission of stay date Nov 2021. Also status "normal"

Will try next week.

I assume that you clicked on DONE and then next. You should be able to try to register now and it will stay in the system as Pending I think

Archived