Maybe this could work Worldwide!

David T Pike

The link points to this article > Tech coalition working to create digital COVID-19 vaccination passport

I am not enthusiastic about it (understatement), but if countries will make covid-19 vaccination mandatory for entry, the last thing we want is non-acceptance of your earlier jab because of admin-issues.

The idea of COVID vaccination passports has been around ever since the first wave in Feb-April. A number of airlines are now trialling the 'CommonPass'. Some details as well as a discussion of the pro and contras of a  vaccination passport in general can be found here:  https://www.euronews.com/2020/12/11/do-we-need-coronavirus-vaccine-passports-to-get-the-world-moving-again-euronews-asks-the-e.

I think a problem might be that there will not be a single standardized passport but rather a whole host rolled out by various countries. 

• Like 1

Personally I don't see a problem with it, I mean after all if one wishes to travel, one has to have a passport, and they have been around since in the early 1940's.

If people don't wish to get vaccinated, that is their prerogative, however I foresee them having a problem getting onboard flights without being vaccinated as governments will advise airlines that unless their intending passengers have been vaccinated, the destination country will not accept them to enter, a bit like a visa where they are required in some countries.

It's the new age, and no I don't believe big brother is tracking us because we have been tracked since the day we were born. 

• Thanks 1