In honour of Teacher’s Day, here are 70 photos of cute Thai teachers

webfact

19 hours ago, PatOngo said:

What about intelligence and wealth???????

I have never know intelligence and beauty and wealth girl and you ? Only found beauty and stupid, now on my country only old and stupid, this because I stay Thailand for found beauty girls, intelligent and wealth I never found one on this country also

When I was in high school, the school hired two women teachers 21 and 22. One got pregnant by one of her students. The other got caught coming out of a bar drunk out of her mine on the arm of a sailor. Then they were gone. We still had Miss Herman, in her late 50's, Bun attached tightly to her head and a deep Boston accent.

4 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

When I was in high school, the school hired two women teachers 21 and 22. One got pregnant by one of her students. The other got caught coming out of a bar drunk out of her mine on the arm of a sailor. Then they were gone. We still had Miss Herman, in her late 50's, Bun attached tightly to her head and a deep Boston accent.

'One got pregnant by one of her students'  Did she teach biology, and was that the homework?

• Haha 1

All very nice,  especially  the war ribbons,   maybe for fighting off the headmaster in the cloakroom, however as the saying  goes,

beauty fades, stupid lasts forever.

My experience, in days  past, teaching  converstional English, free of charge I add, was   there is a grave shortage of intelligence in the teaching profession here.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

Some of these may not actually be teachers but rather fifth -year university students training to be teachers during their one-year internships.

Not true. Please have a look at their uniforms.

Fifth year uni students do not have such uniforms, they usually have to wear on Mondays. 

• Haha 2

Done now, since my son has long left the Thai educational system.

But personally, I'd prefer them to be as ugly as sin, but actually be able to teach, which seems to be an attribute not required to be a teacher in Thailand!

All very cutesy indeed

But TBH

given their profession's proclivity for sadism and robust levels of violence and beatings

I was expecting to see them evoking memories of Rosa Klebb not images of potential Miss Thailands.

:whistling:

On 1/15/2021 at 1:19 AM, PatOngo said:

Teachers in uniform, does'nt seem right, seems very authoritarian. And the quality of education, well I'll leave that for another day!

Most've been a Monday when most were taken.....

The proverbial soldier look.

To honor teachers day. I suspect that really means honor their dedication and the achievements they have achieved in terms of kids being well educated. 

So I wonder who put this file together and Why does it focus only on the beauty of mostly young women?

Many women who aren't classified as beautiful are dedicated and are high performers in terms of educational achievements of their students.

As mentioned, many men are also teachers/good teachers.

Edited by scorecard