Hospital Serves Marijuana Dishes, Drink

snoop1130

Hospital Serves Marijuana Dishes, Drink

KKK-14.jpg.jpg

PRACHINBURI, Jan 15 (TNA) – Chaophraya Abhaibhubejhr Hospital in Prachin Buri province is serving dishes and drinks prepared with marijuana leaves at its Abhaibhubejhr Day Spa. 

Asala Chaocharoen, professional pharmacist at the hospital, said the hospital had pioneered the medical use of marijuana and at the latest development it used 1-2 leaves from legally planted marijuana in a dish. 

Dishes with marijuana content provided consumers with relaxation, good mood, deep sleep and appetite, she said. 

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news/line-today-english-news-618494

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2021-01-15

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Asala Chaocharoen, professional pharmacist at the hospital, said the hospital had pioneered the medical use of marijuana and at the latest development it used 1-2 leaves from legally planted marijuana in a dish.

And government employees have been for years used marijuana as a spice on bbq chicken where I live.????????????

Was shown a legal grow 2 days ago. In plain sight at a doctors surgery. 

I was then allowed to purchase this oil that is mixed with a type of liquid the Thais I have to relieve congestion. It's not very strong but it does have an effect. It is mixed with marijuana oil. Good just before sleep. 150 baht.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tell you what.  You grow those hemp leaves to put in your on your sandwich and see how many year in jail you get. 

They love rubbing this into the faces of the commoners.
See what we can do!!!  But you can't.

• Haha 1

This is old news, we were all commenting on the original story released on Tuesday;

FYI - there is no weed at all in the dishes, so it's a bit misleading to call them marijuana dishes. They're only using the leaf of the plant - not the fun part!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, 2530Ubon said:

This is old news, we were all commenting on the original story released on Tuesday;

FYI - there is no weed at all in the dishes, so it's a bit misleading to call them marijuana dishes. They're only using the leaf of the plant - not the fun part!

Your FYI needs to be up there with the headline.  Shouldn't it say: leaves of the cannabis plant”?

Edited by Harveyg
  • Like 1