COVID Patient Prosecuted for Dodging Quarantine

snoop1130

Good, but i am more interested in the government official in from my town that went to bangkokto visit his parents, contracted covid came back and gave it too his wife (teacher at my youngest daughters school) daughter (in nursery at same school) and his other daughter (in same high school as my eldest daughter). 

Also he lied to hospital staff when went there to get his perscription for his diabetes meds even though he was symptomatic. Him and his family got sent to quarantine in korat. Not a single child has been tested they were all just sent home and told to self isolate for 14 days, but dont worry the teachers have all been tested and are all negative

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

49 minutes ago, Farmerkev said:

but i am more interested in the government official in from my town that went to bangkokto visit his parents, contracted covid came back and gave it too his wife (teacher at my youngest daughters school) daughter (in nursery at same school) and his other daughter (in same high school as my eldest daughter). 

Sounds like a real nice kind of guy, no doubt it will be swept under the carpet. Feel for those who contracted it through his selfishness.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Farmerkev said:

Good, but i am more interested in the government official in from my town that went to bangkokto visit his parents, contracted covid came back and gave it too his wife (teacher at my youngest daughters school) daughter (in nursery at same school) and his other daughter (in same high school as my eldest daughter). 

Also he lied to hospital staff when went there to get his perscription for his diabetes meds even though he was symptomatic. Him and his family got sent to quarantine in korat. Not a single child has been tested they were all just sent home and told to self isolate for 14 days, but dont worry the teachers have all been tested and are all negative

There are 2 sets of rules 1 for government F wads and 1 for everyone else 

There is no reliable test for a virus! Did he have symptoms? As in China a survey of 10 million people in Wuhan using track & trace did not find a single case of asymptomatic contraction of COVID -19. The WHO have also said that they have not found a single case of asymptomatic transmission. The reason given for lockdowns and masks!

16 hours ago, Farmerkev said:

He must have drank whyskey with friends also, maybe the whyskey tricks the virus to not spread. 

6 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

There is no reliable test for a virus! Did he have symptoms? As in China a survey of 10 million people in Wuhan using track & trace did not find a single case of asymptomatic contraction of COVID -19. The WHO have also said that they have not found a single case of asymptomatic transmission. The reason given for lockdowns and masks!

In our case "test" meant having the local health volunteer and neighbour taking our temperatures across a barbed wire fence. 14 days quarantine...